New Mosiac Stsdium Artificial Crowd Noise

Geebrr

6 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Y'all must have seen the rider fans falling for the fake a&w burger on the commercial by now.......... too real or what eh, they will fall for anything fake and pretend it's the greatest thing ever

Yeah why A&W would want to besmirch their brand like that. Bad idea. 

The guy in the commercial “Darrell” is not the owner.  But anyway that’s not the point. 

Didnt A&W also do a commercial at mosaic with the their little fat guy (apologies to little fat guys)? Showing a bunch of rider fans trying the newest offering from “Albert & Walter’s. Talk about pandering to the great unwashed. 

But again A&W is fine dining in Saskatchewan.?

2 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

The guy in the commercial “Darrell” is not the owner.  But anyway that’s not the point. 

Didnt A&W also do a commercial at mosaic with the their little fat guy (apologies to little fat guys)? Showing a bunch of rider fans trying the newest offering from “Albert & Walter’s. Talk about pandering to the great unwashed. 

But again A&W is fine dining in Saskatchewan.?

10 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Y'all must have seen the rider fans falling for the fake a&w burger on the commercial by now.......... too real or what eh, they will fall for anything fake and pretend it's the greatest thing ever

The danger of smoking weed is shown in that Save On commercial with the "football fans" they found with carved watermelons on their heads. They all look stoned. Guess the director rounded up four stragglers from one of the many homeless shelters in downtown Regina by asking if they wanted to make 5 bucks. Paying that kind of money guaranteed them the best of the best.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The danger of smoking weed is shown in that Save On commercial with the "football fans" they found with carved watermelons on their heads. They all look stoned. Guess the director rounded up four stragglers from one of the many homeless shelters in downtown Regina by asking if they wanted to make 5 bucks. Paying that kind of money guaranteed them the best of the best.

Weed  is fine..... those were meth heads in that commercial.

Edited by NorthernSkunk

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Harvey's is the same. Only McDonald's still is beef only.

What about Salisbury house burgers ?......I have always avoided sals I don't know why.... but they have a spot in the mini food court at HSC.  I had three Mr big nips and a couple of the double patty ones with all the onions over the last 3+ weeks while spending my time there.  They weren't that bad.  

Also the wife might be getting out of there soon, fingers crossed and thanks again for the thoughts a few weeks back.

8 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

What about Salisbury house burgers ?......I have always avoided sals I don't know why.... but they have a spot in the mini food court at HSC.  I had three Mr big nips and a couple of the double patty ones with all the onions over the last 3+ weeks while spending my time there.  They weren't that bad.  

Also the wife might be getting out of there soon, fingers crossed and thanks again for the thoughts a few weeks back.

Glad your wife is on the mend.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Harvey's is the same. Only McDonald's still is beef only.

Oh, I could care less about that meatless burger or whatever it is. It’s their false advertising about their products. Eg. Most chickens are fed a plant based diet and for both hogs and chickens, hormones are not used.  A & W makes it sound like this is unique to their products. 

30 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Oh, I could care less about that meatless burger or whatever it is. It’s their false advertising about their products. Eg. Most chickens are fed a plant based diet and for both hogs and chickens, hormones are not used.  A & W makes it sound like this is unique to their products. 

You wouldn't believe how many people I've gotten into arguments about this. People believe anything these days they read on websites. Even though I can say I know farmers and they don't use hormones.

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

I believe his point is more about who's using CANADIAN beef... AW has been American beef only (disguising it as hormore free) for a long time. 

Haven't been to A&W since I learned they weren't using Cdn beef. It's the closest fast food to my office and I worked in one for 7 years through high school and Uni.

Meatless is fine (not interested in it) but if they can't support our farmers, I can't support them.