New Mosiac Stsdium Artificial Crowd Noise

Geebrr

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Something is always odd about it..doesnt sound like cheering crowd noise like all other stadiums..more like a droning murmur or booing..and it always sounds the same

Yup it definitely sounds like booing. Not natural at all.

Their old place sounded like squeals

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Ever been there?

Glaringly obvious 

Been there twice. West Semi Final and LDC this year. 

They play their music lower than they do at IGF but they play as much. They cry for nothing. Bunch of whiners and excuse makers.

It's noticeably quieter there. Makes them sore, I know but true. 

For what it's worth, I drove past their stadium tonight and it was barely 3/4 full. The upper decks were a ghost town.

Made me smile that the "best fans" in the CFL were also at Costco with me, a Bomber fan.

Edited by The Classic
Didn't adequately show sarcasm. Also forgot to say eff the riders and their greasy, cultish, fake football fans.

9 hours ago, Booch said:

Something is always odd about it..doesnt sound like cheering crowd noise like all other stadiums..more like a droning murmur or booing..and it always sounds the same

I've always found that to be odd there. I even asked a Rider fan about it at Labour Day this year and he didn't really know what to say. It's strange.

42 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Again, who really cares? Why be bothered by what some troll from Sask. is going to say as unfounded rumour. Why take the bait? Rise above, Bomber fans. Don’t let them live rent free in your brain. 

This is spot on.

Having lived here long enough, I've learned how they work. Saskatoon seems to be partly exempt, but the massive insecurity the rest of this province has manifests in a pretty classic way. They're insecure because their weakness is apparent. They're saddled massively with inbred stupidity, where schooling or intelligence is considered a weakness. They have literally nothing going here other than a CFL team, a WHL team and a disgusting shallow lake filled with various types of feces (mostly avian and human). Everything else in this province is done on the small and is pretty much a backwoods parody of what real cities have. They know they're low tier so they're loud. about. everything. ALWAYS. There's this general hatred of Winnipeg but nobody has traveled there. They rarely travel anywhere. They're loud and proud about... well...not really much, but they're too dumb to know it.

Having lived amongst them for so long, I guess you could say I'm like their version of Jane Goodall, except these gorillas are less civilized and aren't nearly as intelligent....and they'll fling their poo anywhere.