Redblacks @ Lions

Zontar

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Wow, they beat the freaking RedBlacks. A team that actually plays with no qbs. No mood to feel content? Continue to build on their improvements? What a joke.

Do you think it would be a good idea to do the National Broadcast, and have them tell us how shitty this or that team is?

Good thing you're not in charge of promoting the CFL.

New ownership can't come soon enough by the look of that -non-crowd in the Big Empty......pitiful support that has to be rebuilt or this club is in danger of going under

But football fans in Vancouver love the Seahawks, to the extent that the Seahawks brought the trophy there when they won the superbowl.

"The Seattle Seahawks are in town to honour their fans north of the border.

It’s estimated up to 10 per cent of the fans at any home game in Seattle are Canadian."

don't know if its five or ten percent, but that's what the CFL has to deal with in Vancouver.

Edited by Mark F

38 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Depending on how BLM plays down the stretch and on what his long term health looks like, I could see Huffer keeping Arbuckle and dealing BLM to Ottawa for a kings ransom.

Yup... twice with the same injury... there's a real possibility that is going to be an ongoing thing for the rest of his career.   

My thought is Huff is watching BLM for any signs of hiding some pain... if it looks at all like it starting to feel tender again he'll start talking about moving BLM.

BLM probably gets him A LOT of CND talent (both future and present) to improve his team.

46 minutes ago, BomberfanMKS said:

Yup... twice with the same injury... there's a real possibility that is going to be an ongoing thing for the rest of his career.   

My thought is Huff is watching BLM for any signs of hiding some pain... if it looks at all like it starting to feel tender again he'll start talking about moving BLM.

BLM probably gets him A LOT of CND talent (both future and present) to improve his team.

Dickenson loves BLM. There's no way he'd be willing to trade him.

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Do you think it would be a good idea to do the National Broadcast, and have them tell us how shitty this or that team is?

Good thing you're not in charge of promoting the CFL.

No, I'm a fan stating an opinion. I'm not a shill for the CFL. Therefore, you go work for them & tell us how great the Lions are.

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

New ownership can't come soon enough by the look of that -non-crowd in the Big Empty......pitiful support that has to be rebuilt or this club is in danger of going under

Well, the way Braley is going at it, he'll want $20 million for that sad sack franchise that he ground to dust. Now Ambrosie is involved, the all talk & no action Commissioner. If its anything like the Montreal ownership situation both teams will still be for sale this time next year with Ambrosie claiming he has to do his due diligence but he's confident the teams will be sold within the next week. 

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Depending on how BLM plays down the stretch and on what his long term health looks like, I could see Huffer keeping Arbuckle and dealing BLM to Ottawa for a kings ransom.

Ottawa has little to trade for Mitchell if it comes to that, apart from draft picks. Given the state of the RBs NI talent, they would be stupid to do that.

30 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Ottawa has little to trade for Mitchell if it comes to that, apart from draft picks. Given the state of the RBs NI talent, they would be stupid to do that.

Calgary won’t be able to afford both - Ottawa would give up a first and a vet import at worst

On 2019-09-13 at 3:16 PM, JCon said:

Both teams are bad but I think you guys are giving the Lions (Reilly) too much credit. This will be an ugly game that will be decided late with some bad penalties and bad tackling. 

I have the RBs winning 22-20. 🤮

I hate when my kids use my MBB account. Silly kids. 

It was ugly but the RBs took ugly to a new level. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, I'm a fan stating an opinion. I'm not a shill for the CFL. Therefore, you go work for them & tell us how great the Lions are.

So I just gotta get this straight from you Mr Speed......you in fact have no problem with fans stating their opinions on a board such as this..... am I correct ?

almost forgot the ...lol, lol