Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BBlink

Remaining Schedule

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Win at Sask and one vs Calgary pretty much guarantees home playoff game and pretty good shot at first too.  In the long run 2nd place might be best spot for a run with bye final week.  

I agree with you in theory... but I’d much rather play the WCF in Winnipeg than in Calgary or Regina...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen, I know that the Bombers are a good team. I believe in them. But there's a lot of chest thumping right now for beating a truly TERRIBLE Riders team at home. I mean, we PUMPED EM, and that's awesome....we are definitely a good team. But let's not start planning the parade route because we beat an awful, massively overrated Riders bunch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noeller said:

Listen, I know that the Bombers are a good team. I believe in them. But there's a lot of chest thumping right now for beating a truly TERRIBLE Riders team at home. I mean, we PUMPED EM, and that's awesome....we are definitely a good team. But let's not start planning the parade route because we beat an awful, massively overrated Riders bunch...

Okay, Debbie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Listen, I know that the Bombers are a good team. I believe in them. But there's a lot of chest thumping right now for beating a truly TERRIBLE Riders team at home. I mean, we PUMPED EM, and that's awesome....we are definitely a good team. But let's not start planning the parade route because we beat an awful, massively overrated Riders bunch...

It isn't based on this one game though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

From? 

The usual? Who are a roller coaster of emotion? 

Not from me

I would say "the majority" around here.....but I'm not saying they were right. I'm just saying it's "we're doomed" to "we're the champs!" pretty quickly.....I'm all about living that straight line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Noeller said:

there was an awful lot of hand wringing after the LDC loss....

I'd have to say that I didn't see a ton of hand wringing except for our normal wringers, you know the ones who, when we win say "We were just lucky" and when we lose say "See, we suck".  They know who they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I would say "the majority" around here.....but I'm not saying they were right. I'm just saying it's "we're doomed" to "we're the champs!" pretty quickly.....I'm all about living that straight line.

Yeah, but that's par for he course around here, it's a pretty damn bipolar place.  It's just the way it goes.  Lose a game and everything the team has achieved so far this year is fraudulent, smoke and mirrors. Win and we are on greased skids to a grey cup. Win big enough vs the riders and even Rod Black gets some kind words.

There were folks losing it in the game day thread when the Riders scored the 35-10 TD.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Noeller said:

I would say "the majority" around here.....but I'm not saying they were right. I'm just saying it's "we're doomed" to "we're the champs!" pretty quickly.....I'm all about living that straight line.

Are these the same people who do this or are you looking at MBB as a collective... cuz if you are looking at at the collective... good luck with that...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-09 at 11:45 AM, 17to85 said:

The big worry is the coordinators and if they're going to pull a boner like they are known for time to time. The passivity is a problem in a lot of the losses we suffer. 

Wha....what?!?

Is this phrasing gone horribly wrong or is our team suddenly weirder than the sk mascot sodomizing a stuffed lion at center field for the amusement of those inbred melon fetishists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was quite upset after the LDC. But I knew we were going to pump them in the banjo bowl! As for rest of the year, I think we lose in Calgary and win the rest... 14-4

Edited by James
More thoughts added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-09 at 12:45 PM, 17to85 said:

The big worry is the coordinators and if they're going to pull a boner like they are known for time to time. The passivity is a problem in a lot of the losses we suffer. 

No expert  by any means but I have a tremendous amount of trepidation over Hall's ability to scheme against a great passer like BLM with good receivers. Granted we haven't been the victims of the dreaded explosion play like we were last year but he still makes me nervous.

Edited by Deiter Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

No expert  by any means but I have a tremendous amount of trepidation over Hall's ability to scheme against a great passer like BLM with good receivers. Granted we haven't been the victims of the dreaded explosion play like we were last year but he still makes me nervous.

He makes me nervous every time the front 4 is being blocked effectively. What Calgary does against us with their pass pro is going to be very interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...