Remaining Schedule

BBlink

17 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Win at Sask and one vs Calgary pretty much guarantees home playoff game and pretty good shot at first too.  In the long run 2nd place might be best spot for a run with bye final week.  

I agree with you in theory... but I’d much rather play the WCF in Winnipeg than in Calgary or Regina...

Listen, I know that the Bombers are a good team. I believe in them. But there's a lot of chest thumping right now for beating a truly TERRIBLE Riders team at home. I mean, we PUMPED EM, and that's awesome....we are definitely a good team. But let's not start planning the parade route because we beat an awful, massively overrated Riders bunch...

Just now, Noeller said:

Listen, I know that the Bombers are a good team. I believe in them. But there's a lot of chest thumping right now for beating a truly TERRIBLE Riders team at home. I mean, we PUMPED EM, and that's awesome....we are definitely a good team. But let's not start planning the parade route because we beat an awful, massively overrated Riders bunch...

Okay, Debbie.

34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It isn't based on this one game though.

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

From? 

The usual? Who are a roller coaster of emotion? 

Not from me

I would say "the majority" around here.....but I'm not saying they were right. I'm just saying it's "we're doomed" to "we're the champs!" pretty quickly.....I'm all about living that straight line.

20 minutes ago, Noeller said:

there was an awful lot of hand wringing after the LDC loss....

I'd have to say that I didn't see a ton of hand wringing except for our normal wringers, you know the ones who, when we win say "We were just lucky" and when we lose say "See, we suck".  They know who they are. 

33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I would say "the majority" around here.....but I'm not saying they were right. I'm just saying it's "we're doomed" to "we're the champs!" pretty quickly.....I'm all about living that straight line.

Yeah, but that's par for he course around here, it's a pretty damn bipolar place.  It's just the way it goes.  Lose a game and everything the team has achieved so far this year is fraudulent, smoke and mirrors. Win and we are on greased skids to a grey cup. Win big enough vs the riders and even Rod Black gets some kind words.

There were folks losing it in the game day thread when the Riders scored the 35-10 TD.  

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

Are these the same people who do this or are you looking at MBB as a collective... cuz if you are looking at at the collective... good luck with that...  

On 2019-09-09 at 11:45 AM, 17to85 said:

The big worry is the coordinators and if they're going to pull a boner like they are known for time to time. The passivity is a problem in a lot of the losses we suffer. 

Wha....what?!?

Is this phrasing gone horribly wrong or is our team suddenly weirder than the sk mascot sodomizing a stuffed lion at center field for the amusement of those inbred melon fetishists?

On 2019-09-09 at 12:45 PM, 17to85 said:

The big worry is the coordinators and if they're going to pull a boner like they are known for time to time. The passivity is a problem in a lot of the losses we suffer. 

No expert  by any means but I have a tremendous amount of trepidation over Hall's ability to scheme against a great passer like BLM with good receivers. Granted we haven't been the victims of the dreaded explosion play like we were last year but he still makes me nervous.

Edited by Deiter Fan

7 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

No expert  by any means but I have a tremendous amount of trepidation over Hall's ability to scheme against a great passer like BLM with good receivers. Granted we haven't been the victims of the dreaded explosion play like we were last year but he still makes me nervous.

He makes me nervous every time the front 4 is being blocked effectively. What Calgary does against us with their pass pro is going to be very interesting.