Remaining Schedule

BBlink

Yeah, I think it's Calgary who the Bombers need to keep an eye on. That last home game on Oct 25th could be for 1st place. 

It will be interesting if the Bombers do clinch 1st as they have a bye for the last week and then would get another bye for the 1st round of playoffs. At least their next game would be at home and the fans could help them get back into game mode and not have a sluggish start.

12 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Is Nichols back for the Saskatchewan game ?..... I know he is to be re-evaluated... but if he was good to go ?

I don't think they will take Nichols off the 6 game early. That's a lot to pay a guy for 1 game.

I believe the Bombers save 75K for every 6 games Nichols is on the injured list.

Edited by WinnipegGordo

51 minutes ago, Booch said:

Sask cant handle Strev so why would you not start him..and he would have had several more games to develop by then..I can see another pummeling in their barn

MOS is old school & loyal to his players. Starters don't lose their jobs to injury.  If Nichols was able to play then I'm confident he'd start him.

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Win at Sask and one vs Calgary pretty much guarantees home playoff game and pretty good shot at first too.  In the long run 2nd place might be best spot for a run with bye final week.  

Yup that bye scares the crap out of me