3 stars plus HH banjobowling for fajardo

wbbfan

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Also big boo to Rod Black suggesting Fajardo is a MOP candidate !!!!

I understand your point, but WHO IS an MOP candidate in the league at this point?

The 2 leading candidates up until 2 weeks ago were Trevor Harris and Andrew Harris. Well Trevor H's team is tanking, he is now injured, and he seems to throw for a lot of yardage, but that's it. And Andrew, well, not a lot of votes are going his way, rightly or wrongly.

8 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I understand your point, but WHO IS an MOP candidate in the league at this point?

The 2 leading candidates up until 2 weeks ago were Trevor Harris and Andrew Harris. Well Trevor H's team is tanking, he is now injured, and he seems to throw for a lot of yardage, but that's it. And Andrew, well, not a lot of votes are going his way, rightly or wrongly.

Willie Jefferson

1. Streveler...big improvement and he's just a beast when he's running the ball. I liked his deep throws, yes he over-cooked two of them but it's there.

2. D line led by WJ with tons of pressure on fajita....I bet he's pretty sore today. 

3. Special teams...yes our new long-snapper fired one back to Medlock when no-one was ready, but when you think about it, he had what 2 practices and then plays in his first pro game in front of 33k fans. And our down-field cover guys were simply unstoppable and limited to returns.

HH.  Absolutely has to go to the UK Bomber fan who came all the way from Birmingham England to watch the game. Well done sir!!

Accidentally stumbled across some rider twitter today... don’t get too excited guys... sounds like the only reason the bombers won by 25 points (yes TWENTY FIVE POINTS) is because of the refs...

also Rod Peterson needs to take a page from Cody Farjado and learn a thing or two about class... Farjardo’s comments after the game were smart, reflective and showed a ton of leadership... I have a lot more respect for that guy now... however, I wouldn’t be too upset if he goes 0-8 the rest of the season...

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

The fact that Augustine appears to be getting better at picking up blocks and has turned into an OK receiver is encouraging. He's no Harris, but if that's the bar.....

Augustine is not going to supplant Harris, but Harris is nearer the end of his career than the beginning. It is comforting to know that there is an heir-apparent who will only get better. I think Augustine is quicker in the open field and showed decent hands yesterday.