Banjo Bowl - GAME DAY THREAD

7 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Wray Perkin

@WrayPerkin

Ed Gainey taunting the Bombers bench - down 25 in the 4th quarter- in the middle of a season in which he is repeatedly getting embarrassed both in coverage and in the open field - is probably the low point of any individual's season in the CFL so far. #NotAHotTake

To be fair to Ed he was able to suit up and toughed it out yesterday while playing with two broken ankles courtesy of Johnny Augustine last week. He's a warrior.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

18 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I doubt it will happen but I'd love to see the league fine Gainey for his antics yesterday.  Plus I'm pretty sure he made the "throat slashing" which is an automatic unsportsmanlike penalty.

I couldn’t understand why the refs did absolutely nothing to stop his BS.  Give him a warning and if he continues, throw the flag.  Grow some balls and earn some respect.

15 hours ago, Booch said:

For a team who got schooled and handled easily..basically in both games they sure yap and boast..its embarrassing.. 

Gainey..MCray..Edem..Moncreif..yapping off and taunting when down by 39..like really??

And c'mon Weasle Dickenson..get a handle on your me first team..I use the term team loosely..we watched a team play..wpg

Same with the pregame **** they tried at mid field...we didnt bite on the bait..the  soundly whipped them. What a class less bunch

I didn't notice any pregame stuff. Did they try to stand at mid-field again?

21 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

It was mentioned that a couple of rider players walked across mid field during the warm ups and were talking trash.  However, it sounds like our guys just ignored the idiots. 

Talking trash is all that team is good for. The most arrogant bunch of assholes going and laying a beating on them is just the best thing ever. The fact that they were mouthy shits while down by 30 points says all you need to know about that team. 

2 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I didn't notice any pregame stuff. Did they try to stand at mid-field again?

Dickweed Marshall..and not sure if it was Purifoy and MccRay or Edam and one of those other guys..but they went about 5 yards across center..yapping..and the band leader Marshall was doing the "come here" gesture with his hands trying to get ssome bombers to engage..but they just went about their business prepping for the ass whooping they were gonna give..

12 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Quote from wearestupidriderfans.com 

"I realize you are a banned bummer troll who can not respond but you have to remember we are missing six of our starting offense (Left Tackle, two best guards in the CFL, starting Canadian fullback (Lavoie ) and starting Canadian slot (Watson) as well as one of the best interior DL in the league. The bummers were in far better shape than the Riders. Missing juicer Harris should not be that big of a deal as one would thinking he is not that dense to continue juicing this year so he is was not that big of a loss. Streveler or Nichols is a toss up.
Are you Booch the ******?!?"

ummmm...how are the Bombers in far better shape missing their starting QB, starting RB and best RB in the league, back up RB, one of the best DEs in the league in Jeffcoat, starting long snapper, starting WR and kick returner Whitehead, several starting canadians on the OL not to mention Alexander and Briggs......

I'll give it to him that both teams are on their back up QB although what CF has done is likely 100 times1better than what ZC would have done but that's about it. If Watson is a loss at WR that show how thin they are with depth.and who are the "best guards in the league"??? Cofield and Blake?!?

One of best interior dlineman in league..Evan's?? Hahhahahaha

Left tackle?? They yanked him cause he sucked...2 guards who are a combined what..70..73 years old and on downswing last 2 years?? Oh my lord

Lavoie?? Yeah he's a game breaker..they really aren't missing much.. they just realized they were lucky to win LDC and got schooled in BB

Yeah..the yapping and posturing was kinda sad...especially down as much as they were...if if u are winning it's sad...I'm sure Jefferson is soooooo glad to not be associated with that clown show.. it tarnished him being there...I loved his backflip of glee rubbing it in the riders face...

Also did u all catch Hardick grab the big Bomber flag and March to to 20 yard paint on the field and drive it in the ground? If that was a grass field it would have stuck there...

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

Dickweed Marshall..and not sure if it was Purifoy and MccRay or Edam and one of those other guys..but they went about 5 yards across center..yapping..and the band leader Marshall was doing the "come here" gesture with his hands trying to get ssome bombers to engage..but they just went about their business prepping for the ass whooping they were gonna give..

Marshall followed that up....by trying a sneak punch on Bailey, walking past Bombers and shoving them, on 3 occasions, while heading to his bench,  then punching another Bomber at the end scrum.   Moron.

I didn't see it on the broadcast but after a Streveler TD plunge, Hardrick crawled like a dog on all fours and pretended to lift his leg and pee in the Riders endzone.... It was odd. And Riders fans are going bonkers about it, talking about classless and it should have been flagged and then fined.... 

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah..the yapping and posturing was kinda sad...especially down as much as they were...if if u are winning it's sad...I'm sure Jefferson is soooooo glad to not be associated with that clown show.. it tarnished him being there...I loved his backflip of glee rubbing it in the riders face...

Also did u all catch Hardick grab the big Bomber flag and March to to 20 yard paint on the field and drive it in the ground? If that was a grass field it would have stuck there...

I saw Hardrick walking by a flag that was mysteriously on the field, but didn't know what the story was.