Could dress an offense of:

Adams

Lawler

Bailey

Wolitarsky

Petermann/Demski

Whitehead (DI)

Grant (DI)

with Harris at tailback and Augustine in reserve.

So for all the slack we give Danny Mac and co scouting American WRs this year (and in a sense last) we could have 3 new to the cfl starting WRs.

Im counting Lawler as new to the cfl

On another note, you could tell that O’Shea was excited and pretty stoked on the radio. Definitely more commentary than normal..

Yeah I was jacked and the Bombers didn't disappoint.  6 -0 at IGF this year.  And we exposed the riders huge today.  They had no answer and had streveler not missed wolitarsky on those deep balls we could have hit 45 pts today .  Didn't hear much from Hughes and Johnson today.   Jefferson was a beast.

Another comment I want to make that some posters have already spoken about is that 2nd quarter run by Streveler. I don’t know that I have seen a QB run and break tackles with force like that in my life. I am 26 and have been watching football a good portion of my life.

it looked like he was 5 yards short of the marker and made an incredible play. Matt Dunigan  was before my time but based on what I’ve heard would he potentially be the same style qb?

It’s got to be hard to stop a guy like this, and at only 24! Kids got more than just raw potential now... will be interesting to see how his career plays out 

Edited by CodyT

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

He’s playing like he wants player of the month..two months in a row. If it wasn’t for the bye, he might have gotten it. (Still might)

He might be the best defensive player I’ve ever seen. The best sequence of the game for me was Jefferson forcing the fumble on the strip sack, then while the scrum was still going on for the ball, him running away, celebrating and then doing a backflip! What a beast!

13 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Another comment I want to make that some posters have already spoken about is that 2nd quarter run by Streveler. I don’t know that I have seen a QB run and break tackles with force like that in my life. I am 26 and have been watching football a good portion of my life.

it looked like he was 5 yards short of the marker and made an incredible play. Matt Dunigan  was before my time but based on what I’ve heard would he potentially be the same style qb?

It’s got to be hard to stop a guy like this, and at only 24! Kids got more than just raw potential now... will be interesting to see how his career plays out 

Dunigan ran hard and he was fearless, also had a cannon for an arm - but Streveler has far more size and strength.

I'm taking an adventure and reading the game thread on riderfans for poops and giggles.

I'm only at the part where Streveler bowled his way down for the big run ...

So far what I've read is that the reason the Bombers are leading at this point is: 

Andre Proulx is calling terrible penalties

They loathe Micah Johnson and blame him for everything 

Apparently tonnes of empty seats and they are pumping in fake crowd noises  (I LOL'd hard at that one)  

They also hate Rod Black

They dislike Marshall....

They think the refs are giving the Bombers the game yet the same people are blaming Shivers and blaming him also....

30 minutes ago, Dr. Blue said:

Funny that I just read 15 pages of this thread and none of those rider fans who were here chirping all week had nothing to say...

They were also very quiet on MBB all season before the LDC. They briefly popped by after our Eastern road trip. 

I suspect theyll be gone for another month or so. 

I'm up to half time...

A tonne of name calling ...   Apparently our qb is the sniveler or shriveler....     

Andre Poo ,  Dunnigab and Blackhead ....   maybe Nasty Nate has multiple accounts over there?

Downright mutiny on Micah Johnson blaming him for evvvvvvvvverything.

A great inner fight where several posters were posting updates in the big tennis match.  Multiple times they were asked nicely to not post updates as some people were pvr'ing the game... they proceed to troll their own kind and continue to post updates which absolutely enrages several people. 

Calling their players boys and really pissing on their own team.  

Apparently O'Shea rants frequently while Dickenson is a calm and cool coach??

They proceed to then say Dickenson just laid down to take it in the butt without courtesy spit???

This has been hilarious to read so far...

What I learned on riderfans after reading the gameday thread over there during the last half...

Apparently you are a troll if you call it as it is (Riders being destroyed by lots of back ups) and you should be banned for being honest. 

O'Shea is classless and a POS  and takes cheap shots?

Apparently they may win the grey cup because the last time they won the cup they had also lost the banjo bowl,...

Zero mentioning of Powell getting 1 net yard....