Chris Streveler - Has your opinion changed?

B-F-F-C

As Streveler gets more time, and film to review his mistakes, he's only going to get better.  You could tell When he missed that shot to Wolitarsky that he wanted it back as soon as it left his hand.  Things that can be worked on over time with practice.  They now have 2 weeks to prep for a good Montreal D, but someone said it in the other thread:. This offence is so much more dangerous when not stalling out for large parts of the game.  You only have to look at time of possession yesterday to see how Streveler just brings an added element that makes him a better option than Nichols.  At least that's my opinion!

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the fact that Streveler is looking good against good defences. Playing Edmonton and Regina is no where near as easy as playing BC and Toronto.

This is what I hoped for from Streveler. He's been getting better each week as he gains experience. I think he's almost as good as Nichols already and has a long way to go to reach his peak.

Streveler 'runs with the bulls' and leads the pack...What a display of brute strength and determination...He was leaving the riders in his wake like bowling pins....Also threw a couple of nice strikes ....one to Augustine and Bailey just to top things off...I only see him getting better (scary good) and he could lead this team for a long time..The guy personifies tough football and the way it should be played..

Edited by Stickem

32 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

When you have to work this hard to try and make a bad pun funny, it's time to stop.

If you have been paying attention, I usually just let it be. But, in this case, the poster is a newcomer and I don’t want any misconceptions. Therefore the explanation. Does that satisfy you?