Chris Streveler - Has your opinion changed?

B-F-F-C

12 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

What would really be fun..... would be voting for 3-4 posters from here, and then putting a camera on them while they do the PBP amongst themselves during a game.  

Over a decade broadcasting in Mb alone ..where do I sign up?

Edited by Deiter Fan

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Sure. But... We went on to score. 5 TDs today. 4 by the 0. That's a good showing. Perfect in redzone also. 

Weird not seeing Medlock kick any FGs. 

4 TD’s and no turnovers is pretty much a perfect game for an O in a competitive league.

The fact two of those TD’s took basically a quarter off the clock even better.

Not sure what game ebb was watching....Augustine 75 yds on 16 carries and 2 receptions for 63 yds and one TD. I think that is as good a day as you can expect from Harris and I am a Harris fan. I think the bombers are going to have to be careful in the off season as I doubt they want to lose Streveler Augustine and a few others. They have great depth and a real upcomer in Streveler 

1 minute ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Not sure what game ebb was watching....Augustine 75 yds on 16 carries and 2 receptions for 63 yds and one TD. I think that is as good a day as you can expect from Harris and I am a Harris fan. I think the bombers are going to have to be careful in the off season as I doubt they want to lose Streveler Augustine and a few others. They have great depth and a real upcomer in Streveler 

Harris doesn't have many games at 4.3 YPC....add another 40 yards rushing.

He looked good but still needs a bit more polish to his game.  It also helped that he had a tonne of time from the o-line who were outstanding.     

Dunigan brought it up earlier about how he saw the guy a little to late and rushed the pass that hit the dirt... with time and patience he will be very good. 

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

38 of 62 (61.3%) 436 yards passing, 3 td passes, 2 interceptions and 230 yards rushing on 36 carries (6.4 ypc) for 4 tds. So 145 yards passing a game and 77 yards rushing a game. Not too bad for a kid whose 24 and still raw. Its about 10 yards more a game than we got out of Nichols.

And really dominated 7 of 8 quarters vs Sask without Harris.