Toronto @ Hamilton GDT

Zontar

6 hours ago, Zontar said:

A one win team is either dangerously desperate or playing for jobs or folding the tent. Cats are banged up.No Tasker again.  Cam Marshall mysteriously 6 gamed..Observers say he was fine at practice yesterday . Anthony Coombs will be starting RB.

Wish I saw this in time... to update my fantasy lineup

Watching Derrell Walker lighting up the Ti Cats secondary. How neutered would he be if he played for us because of LaPo? How bad would he look in our offense? My concern is that we are now the 9th choice among CFL elite receivers to sign here.  Why would any elite receiver want to play for us? This is a serious problem but our HC just can't see it.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Watching Derrell Walker lighting up the Ti Cats secondary. How neutered would he be if he played for us because of LaPo? How bad would he look in our offense? My concern is that we would be the 9th choice among CFL elite receivers to sign here. This is a serious problem but our HC just can't see it.

Honestly wonder based on the off-season.  Ellingson and Walker turned us down.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

If Walker would have had the same amount of chances/games as Matthews he would have been cut... now he looks like his old self

OC finally figured him out

Throw it deep & let Walker go get it. That's his style of play & it's something we don't do. Walker would be very, very, very unhappy playing in our offense. We don't key on one or two players to make big plays. My expectations for the passing game has really fallen. Even if we signed the best deep ball receiver in the CFL, I wouldn't get excited because LaPo would find some way to **** it up. He'd turn a 1,500 yard receiver into a 700 yard receiver. Everyone made a big deal about Darvin Adams coming back. How many yards did he get? How many times was he targeted??

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Throw it deep & let Walker go get it. That's his style of play & it's something we don't do. Walker would be very, very, very unhappy playing in our offense. We don't key on one or two players to make big plays. My expectations for the passing game has really fallen. Even if we signed the best deep ball receiver in the CFL, I wouldn't get excited because LaPo would find some way to **** it up. He'd turn a 1,500 yard receiver into a 700 yard receiver. Everyone made a big deal about Darvin Adams coming back. How many yards did he get? How many times was he targeted??

It's really hard to open up space downfield when the D knows we have no screen game and when we don't use misdirection to be deceptive as to what the route combinations are going to be.