Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

7 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I'm pretty excited to see Rasheed Bailey play.  In pre-season I was a Lawler guy but I know there were quite a few Bailey guys.

Yeah I thought he was the smoothest and most polished route runner...and when ball hit his hands seemed very fast..especially in the middle of the field...thick and strong too.

Never saw him drop a thing the 3 or 4 times I was there at TC/Practice....and watching his interview...just pumped for the guy...he is just raring to go off me thinks...and agree with what he says...he is/was very supportive and excited for his brothers on the sideline the games he didn't dress

5 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah we actually improve there...I see him as a nice possession receiver with big play ability...we shall see...he definitely is passionate so u know we will get the best outta him

Of course, the million dollar question is how LaPo will use him?

Edited by SpeedFlex27

24 minutes ago, White Out said:

Tomorrow is the day! Saw lots of scum in green at manyfest tonight. Should be a good one tomorrow 

Long story short from today.....wife is sharing a room obviously in the HSC... her room mate and family are Bomber fans... they had a visitor today wearing her autographed rider jersey .... my wife booed her as she went past the end of her bed this afternoon,  the other family joined in and told her to give it to her... the ride fan was booed as she left the unit at the end of the day.  All in fun of course.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Long story short from today.....wife is sharing a room obviously in the HSC... her room mate and family are Bomber fans... they had a visitor today wearing her autographed rider jersey .... my wife booed her as she went past the end of her bed this afternoon,  the other family joined in and told her to give it to her... the ride fan was booed as she left the unit at the end of the day.  All in fun of course.

You & I don't agree very much when it comes to the Bombers. But when it comes to your wife & family, I hope that she makes a full recovery & is home soon. Football is a just game but family comes first & it is everything.