Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

17 minutes ago, White Out said:

My friend wants something uniquely Winnipeg or Manitoban she can take home. Any ideas? 

Nothing comes to mind (I think guys are generally terrible at stuff like this) but you may want to check out ManyFest downtown Saturday day and night. I'm pretty sure there is almost all local vendors there 

https://www.manyfest.ca/events/third-bird-market/

Friday, September 6 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Saturday, September 7 1:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Sunday, September 8 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Edited by Geebrr

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

My friend wants something uniquely Winnipeg or Manitoban she can take home. Any ideas? 

How bout dis nice boat used to cross the Nelson River by some famoush criminals who recently perished in Manitoba?  Topical and current, turn it over and you've got youself a fine homeless shelter for two.  Only $1400, I can do cash.

0809_na_manhunt_folo.jpg?quality=80&stri

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

How bout dis nice boat used to cross the Nelson River by some famoush criminals who recently perished in Manitoba?  Topical and current, turn it over and you've got youself a fine homeless shelter for two.  Only $1400, I can do cash.

We were in the exchange district today and I thought of your username 😂 

9 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Who takes a soup can on to the Nelson River?

20 minutes ago, VoR said:

I know it's not been around long, 

But it is so well done, such a uniquely visceral experience, I think it will become a "to do when in Winnipeg "

And the gift shop has some unique items 

Okay, I completely missed what you were responding to. I thought you were referring to the boat, the BC killers used and couldn't figure out what was going on. 

Yes, a gift from the CHRM would be good!