Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

You can't say ******? It's the proper word of that part of the anatomy... it's not like  I said ***** or *****.  

Penis...  see you can say penis, but not cock or ****.

Odd, you can say cock but not ******... someone needs to work on that censor filter.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

You can't say ******? It's the proper word of that part of the anatomy... it's not like  I said ***** or *****.  

Penis...  see you can say penis, but not cock or ****.

Odd, you can say cock but not ******... someone needs to work on that censor filter.

This is a hilarious first post on a page with no context.

6 minutes ago, Albertabomberguy said:

Of course it was partially about the loss.  But, it was reported that he wasn’t even at practice yesterday.... I’m curious to see how this plays out

So being that the post has nothing to do with anything, and the fact that there are reports that he's nicked up, what exactly are you expecting to "play out"?

from the beat writers: both Demski and Whitehead didn't practice and were not made available to the media, suggesting that they're hurt and unlikely to play this weekend. Expect Rasheed Bailey and Daniel Petermann to start in their place if they can't go...

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

from the beat writers: both Demski and Whitehead didn't practice and were not made available to the media, suggesting that they're hurt and unlikely to play this weekend. Expect Rasheed Bailey and Daniel Petermann to start in their place if they can't go...

If true, looking forward to seeing if these two factor well this weekend. I think we already know what Petermann can do and hopefully do again.