Looking ahead to the Banjo Bowl

White Out

54 minutes ago, Noeller said:

There's probably no coach in the league that could take Osh in a fight, but I'd particularly like to see him go a couple rounds with CD.... 

From the looks of that video, he was ready to take on all four officials at once. lucky for them he thought better of it.

Edited by Mark F

20 minutes ago, Goalie said:

There is no eye in the sky.. Its an old man in a booth in Toronto. 

Likely what TSN shows they get.. Gotta love how TSN showed a replay on a no yards call since Rider fans are idiots and thought we deserved a no yards call on 1 play. 

And he has to keep putting quarters in the slot so he doesn't lose the feed.  

6 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

With the injuries we had, we had to steal one, and the LDC was there to steal. My guess is the Banjo Bowl isn't close and we get swept again.

Nope dead wrong...i can get pretty negative but man are you even a Bomber fan? How do you take a close loss and make it an easy sweep for  the Riders?🙄🙄

Edited by bb1

If the D plays like it did yesterday and the offense plays like it did after Q1 the entire game, we win the Banjo Bowl. If we do that and the refs call holding like they should on the Riders and they get penalties for their cheap shots (see Rempel, see the hit on Lawler when he was out of bounds by Edem) we win in a rout.

6 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Both Dickenson's are weasels.

I'm guessing you're saying that because Craig coaches the Saskies...but honestly I have learned to gain respect for Craig Dickinson. He is honest, straight- forward, and humble. Dave Dickenson on the only hand, is arrogant, whiny, and bitchy. I know they have the same last name, I'm just not sure they are related...

On 2019-09-02 at 8:22 PM, Geebrr said:

Our Dad could definitely beat up their dads.

But seriously, he would kick the piss out of them.

Whatever- i just want the bombers to show up mad, play with a major chip on their shoulders, play on the edge for once, push them around, kick the **** of that pretend team and piss in their cereal while doing it. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

22 hours ago, Mark F said:

Looked like O'Shea was pointing at Dickensen.

shows you how completely shitty that ref crew was yesterday.  O'Shea restrained by his own staff. He's never like that.

Refs did a very good job of ruining a football game.

I'm trying to remember an LDC when the reffing wasn't shitty and one sided...hmmm....I'll get back to you.