Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD

Atomic

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fajardo is who we knew he was. Glorified backup. O was mostoy embarrassing vs a massively overrated Sask D, and then our sometimes vaunted D folds like a cheap tent when it matters. Sask is every bit as overrated as I knew they were. It is a ******* joke that we lost this even with so many backups playing. 

They are trash 

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

It really doesn’t matter about what you said. 

No errors, and enough to hit receivers in stride and execute the play calls. 

Who won?

He threw a pick. So a few errors. 

Lets be real here tho.. He handed the ball off to Powell when it mattered most. 

Just now, Mr Dee said:

It really doesn’t matter about what you said. 

No errors, and enough to hit receivers in stride and execute the play calls. 

Who won?

Fajardo took what, 7 sacks and 3 more TFL's?

I'd be happy to play him every week as an opponent. 

I think more often than not we'd get a big play or two off the D for 10-14 points plus all the loss of yards off him.

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

Where was Adam Bighill on that final drive as we're getting the ball pounded down our throats? Shadow of his former self.

Bighill and Hardrick both look like they are playing extremely compromised with leg injuries.

Give them 6 games to heal and bring them back for the stretch.  Both are negative players for us anyway right now.

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Our coaches realized too late that Saskatchewan was (a) gaining yards easily and (b) running enough clock out to kill us. 

Think we got reliant on the pass rush there and when it didn't happen we were screwed.

Also our LB's could not make a tackle when we needed it most.  2nd and long conversion on the ground.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Augustine has 98 yards on 12 carries ... why did we drift away from that 

Well, OK… But he got 55 yards of that on one carry. He was OK. But I can see why they weren’t leaning on him at the end as he was fairly consistently getting stopped for one or 2 yard gains.

Edited by deepsixemtoboyd