Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD

Atomic

Two first downs where c.f. got the corner because of holding... completed passes because of holding... a defense can only do so much... if they are not getting pressure the riders are going to make plays all day... 

Yeah- I am not going to put this one on ritchie hall- there were several times that drive at crucial times where they got ******* jobbed by the refs...  

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

This is why I’m so against giving up two points for 20 yards of field position. 

You give up the safety and they still have a chance to score, not to mention the amount of illegal block penalties that happen on punt returns in the CFL that can help drive them back further.

We give up a safety, let them score a TD and that’s the difference in the game. 

Edited by Blueandgold

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

This is why I’m so against giving up two points for 20 yards of field position. 

You give up the safety and they still have a chance to score, not to mention the amount of illegal block penalties that happen on punt returns in the CFL that can help drive them back further.

We give up a safety, let them score a TD and that’s the difference in the game. 

Could have tried a long medlock fg instead of faking it.. Getting it but then going backwards 14 yards

2 minutes ago, Mike#2 said:

Rider are way. State then anyone gives them credit with a rookie an.  Take off the homer glasses.  

Bombers still top of the standings tho. And there are two more games vs the Riders so dont celebrate yet. 

Remember that Bomber lineup is so depleted.

Edited by M.O.A.B.