Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD

Atomic

Gameday! Get ready for action!

I still get more excited about this game than almost any other one on the schedule, even though we get our asses kicked pretty much every year. The prospect of going into Regina and beating them on Labour Day just makes it feel like Christmas morning.

The Bombers have had 7 starting quarterbacks for the LDC in the last decade, including Chris Streveler today. Let's see what the kid can do.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Dispute. 

CFL media states last week, Saskatchewan became the 1st team in 10 years (Oct 21/09) to force Turnovers on an Opponents' first 3 drives.

My version is: Dominique Davis gifted the ball to the Riders the first 3 possessions...

The CFL needs an "unforced errors" category. In other words, bonehead turnovers.

In Moosejaw hotel at the moment waiting for my ride to the game. Will be sitting with clients (all Rider fans) but will have my Bomber gear on. I am hoping for a clean well played game. No major injuries and whoever wins please let it not be decided by a ref's call etc. Game day weather looks good so far.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Dispute. 

CFL media states last week, Saskatchewan became the 1st team in 10 years (Oct 21/09) to force Turnovers on an Opponents' first 3 drives.

My version is: Dominique Davis gifted the ball to the Riders the first 3 possessions...

absolutely....no way we start the game doing that. May have been a totally different game last week had Ottawa not spotted them 3 scores.

53 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Justin Medlock for the win. Could be that type of game.

Justin Medlock passed Gerry Organ moving up to #15 A/T (1,464 pts). He has made 93 consecutive converts from 32 yds. So, if the Bombers score 7 TDs, Medlock can hit 100 converts for the year, and mostly everybody will be happy!!

I have invited all the Manitoba boys that live in my town over to represent the blue and gold today....even having our own “Wayne’s world” in my backyard in half an hour or so.  Man this game gets me pumped like no other!  I was lucky enough to be sitting with @Jpan85 for the win at the last labour day at old mosaic!  Go big blue!!!!

Checking in from Saskatoon, SK... Nearly the heart of the enemy. Was out at a club last night in a Jets hoodie and surprisingly didn't get any heat. 

I feel like this is a no lose day for us. With all the back up's playing, we're not supposed to win. If we do, it's a miracle upset. I feel really relaxed about LD for the first time...