Bombers release Chris Matthews

trueBlue83

2 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Demski is a Canadian.  Canadians, right or wrong, get premium $.  I'm seeing troll like behavior here.  Say what you need to say quickly, because I don't think you'll have a long and prosperous time here.  

It`s Migs....I would bet big money on it. Within the next 10 posts he will post `I am not Migs...I do not know what a Migs is`` Book it

Edited by gcn11

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

Would not be surprised in the slightest except for the fact that he usually doesn't go "full Migs" this fast.  I guess with the game coming up, subtlety is out the window.

He had some posts yesterday before he went full Migs today. If he only realized how stupid he makes his fan base look....and they aren`t very bright to start with.

Edited by gcn11

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

It is amazing how quickly he identifies himself.

The guy has kids, it is just sad. He needs help.

You don't blame the patient for his disease.  He is a Roughrider fan, and that can be terminal.  With your donations, compassion and prayers he may just beat it.  Give to the United Way in your area to give a helping hand to all those less fortunate to you.  With your help we can all make our country a better place.

6 minutes ago, MC said:

You don't blame the patient for his disease.  He is a Roughrider fan, and that can be terminal.  With your donations, compassion and prayers he may just beat it.  Give to the United Way in your area to give a helping hand to all those less fortunate to you.  With your help we can all make our country a better place.

There is no helping them. My best advice is to lock them in a room and pretend they don't exist.

1 hour ago, Carlos Harper said:

Nice change of topic. Some say offence is the best form of defence.

Matthews was $200,000 + all day long. 

Bomber management have a hard time with planning for the future. 

Vehemently disagree. Walters in particular has taken the long view since day one ans has built a team that looked to be the best in the league and may still be. Matthews was a gamble but so was Nichols and Andrew Harris. You pays yer money and takes yer chances, and Walters has been right a lot more than wrong.

50 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

It`s Migs....I would bet big money on it. Within the next 10 posts he will post `I am not Migs...I do not know what a Migs is`` Book it

Almost wish I was a Rider fan. (spit on the ground)

I go back to Joe Zaleski, John Schneider, Amos Van Pelt, Hoss Houmard and the rest of them. People had high expectations for that team as well.

Mods please delete my account. Short stay but actually pretty well what I expected.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Vehemently disagree. Walters in particular has taken the long view since day one ans has built a team that looked to be the best in the league and may still be. Matthews was a gamble but so was Nichols and Andrew Harris. You pays yer money and takes yer chances, and Walters has been right a lot more than wrong.

Long view? 

Played a guy that was home sitting on his couch three days earlier after two injuries. That is not a sign of good team depth but whatever.

1 minute ago, Carlos Harper said:

Almost wish I was a Rider fan. (spit on the ground)

I go back to Joe Zaleski, John Schneider, Amos Van Pelt, Hoss Houmard and the rest of them. People had high expectations for that team as well.

Mods please delete my account. Short stay but actually pretty well what I expected.

A self-fulfilling prophecy.

21 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Tim Burke was the worst head coach I have ever seen this team have and that's saying something. 

Great defensive coordinator, absolutely terrible head coach. 

Does the name Mike Kelly ring a bell?

20 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I was at the game. Sitting in the end zone. I just stopped paying attention after half time. And left mid way through the 3rd to wonder around while trying to not puke. Just absolutely horrid.

I had plenty of games like that in the early ninety's but that might have been due to do with pre game pitchers of beer and guacamole at the Chi Chi's.