Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

15 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You couldn't be more wrong.  You don't get to be the leading rusher in the league and put up these kind of numbers, test positive for juice, and then just go back and everyone pretends it didn't happen. I have no dog in this fight so I don't really care but in every city in the league outside of Winnipeg he is tainted. The obvious question is how many of those numbers are juiced. No one will ever be able to say with 100% certainty. That is a fact whether you want to admit it or not

People in other cities? Seriously since when did hypocrite rider fans opinions matter.. By other cities you mean Regina right? Cuz the Vancouver peeps aint talking.. Calgary peeps don't care, really.. 99 percent of the comments, somewhat uninformed ****** like hypocritical comments are all from the flat as a pancake province directly to the west.

Hes been tested 8 times as a bomber, likely been tested over 10 times in the last few years, likely more than any other player.. 1 test where a trace amount is detected and his legacy is over? WTF. The fact the CFL actually hasn't come out and said how much it actually was makes this all seem so ridiculous. 

Ill be honest with you here, there is not 1 person in Winnipeg who gives 2 craps about Rider fans opinions

24 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You couldn't be more wrong.  You don't get to be the leading rusher in the league and put up these kind of numbers, test positive for juice, and then just go back and everyone pretends it didn't happen. I have no dog in this fight so I don't really care but in every city in the league outside of Winnipeg he is tainted. The obvious question is how many of those numbers are juiced. No one will ever be able to say with 100% certainty. That is a fact whether you want to admit it or not

Well considering all the clean tests previously.... all of them that a guy gets dinged for trace amounts does not diminish his career, just shows he wasn't careful with what he was taking and had to serve a suspension for it. But hey guess nothing he did is real right? String him up and make an example right?

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Well considering all the clean tests previously.... all of them that a guy gets dinged for trace amounts does not diminish his career, just shows he wasn't careful with what he was taking and had to serve a suspension for it. But hey guess nothing he did is real right? String him up and make an example right?

Always consider the source.

The example that comes to mind is Julian Edelman.  Was there any talk at all after he won Super Bowl MVP being suspended at the beginning of the year and how that would tarnish that award?  I heard zero talk at the time about it.  

I feel this will be forgotten a year from now (unless of course he tests positive again).  

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

So Ripper, answer me this:  Is Chris Jones' reputation tainted?  Seeing that he was caught cheating on more than one occasion, and rather blatantly?

34 minutes ago, Ripper said:

YUP...That's it...he was juicing when never..ever testing positive before...since Junior..and gets dinged with a trace amount of something nobody in sports use anymore..let alone would benefit..research it a bit and see what it does to a person needing flexability..aerobic capacity..among other things..post such as this just reflect and confirm you and most rider fans are just plain dumb...and your dog in the fight is to bash anything outside that lowly province..plain and simple...and it's funny because from what I read..and hear is other than some irrelevant PR type players and marginal CFL'rs most people think otherwise...and funny coming from a team and fanbase with no issue of Thiggy..who pretty much played last season juiced to the max as he tested positive after grey cup..and was a reason for several wins with returns/runs seem to forget that and think he's the cats arse..

Outside of Winnipeg is basically uninformed and ignorant to the facts rival fans..and dorks DC Chillin..Bonecrusher...Jordan Reaves..who dat anyway??..and the likes..most highly respected players haven't really has said much..if anything..

Where areall his other tests of positive helping show his juiced numbers bud...let us all see them...and don't even go on about they masked them..cause most masking agents are detectable now for juice like that...so if/when the supplement testing shows contamination..would you and your other nutlickers on RF.com say oops..gues we were wrong...or will another BS story get spun?..

Let me also add that yup...got a test with a trace amount..cannot deny that and was error in judgement taking an unknown supp....was it intentional..nope..why?..well for one the amount would be insignificant..two..significant amounts wouldn't benefit a running back much..especially in season and the side effects would far outweigh the benefits...three..if he truly wanted to cheat he would have used an injectable (easier on the system) able to be masked if a newer substance and there are ones designed to make you lean..without bulk..as well as strong and improve recovery..

lastly Harris isn't a dumbass...and would have more to lose than win...and I'm sure when he rolls over you guys in game 3 this yr and in playoffs if u make it to playing winnipeg...you will all yip yap cheater..etc..etc...that is one thing we all can assume as fact

Edited by Booch

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

I actually don't care if the player juice or not, I really don't.  They are grown men and they can decide for themselves what they want to do. String him up?  Why.  he is more than welcome to come back. The other tests being clean means nothing and you know it.  There is a reason why the testing is ongoing and this is the reason and you also know that too.  Years from now when discussions turn to the great running backs his name will for sure be brought up, as it should, but with a caveat.  

The only way that Harris is going to be completely vindicated would be for him to produce a clearly unopened container of the supplement he claims was responsible and, in the presence of a disinterested credible third party, take the container to a lab and have it tested. However, even if it was untainted, Harris could claim that the contamination was obviously a random event at the source, making the test irrelevant. In my experience, a positive test is pretty conclusive, if it was a gas-chromatography mass spectrometer test. There was obviously cause to suspect Harris and he put his hand into the cookie jar once too often.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The only way that Harris is going to be completely vindicated would be for him to produce a clearly unopened container of the supplement he claims was responsible and, in the presence of a disinterested credible third party, take the container to a lab and have it tested. However, even if it was untainted, Harris could claim that the contamination was obviously a random event at the source, making the test irrelevant. In my experience, a positive test is pretty conclusive, if it was a gas-chromatography mass spectrometer test. There was obviously cause to suspect Harris and he put his hand into the cookie jar once too often.

Still wearing that Rider gitch i see. Just say it already.. Lets Go Riders

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I actually don't care if the player juice or not, I really don't.  They are grown men and they can decide for themselves what they want to do. String him up?  Why.  he is more than welcome to come back. The other tests being clean means nothing and you know it.  There is a reason why the testing is ongoing and this is the reason and you also know that too.  Years from now when discussions turn to the great running backs his name will for sure be brought up, as it should, but with a caveat.  

highly doubt that

And how do other tests being clean man nothing..so all the guys on riders who have been clean for years are dirty too?

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

so he can break down pills...introduce the right amount of roids to show the same amount in system..then reform all the crushed powder into exactly the same pill format?...man Harris is unbelievable in his talents!!

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I would be curious as to the exact name of the product, the lot number, manufacturer and where it was purchased? Was it a retail outlet or purchased from a personal trainer? Was the container sealed, seal tamperproof or unsealed? The notion of a randomly tainted container doesn’t make much sense - to what end? Some significant questions and answers might provide insight as to how this happened - accidental or otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

highly doubt that

And how do other tests being clean man nothing..so all the guys on riders who have been clean for years are dirty too?

I think the correct term in the “juice world” is doing a cycle. Hence clean tests and potential unclean tests

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

highly doubt that

How many times did Lance Armstrong test clean until he didn't? How did that workout for him and his legacy? Or maybe Barry Bonds? 

3 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

I would be curious as to the exact name of the product, the lot number, manufacturer and where it was purchased? Was it a retail outlet or purchased from a personal trainer? Was the container sealed, seal tamperproof or unsealed? The notion of a randomly tainted container doesn’t make much sense - to what end? Some significant questions and answers might provide insight as to how this happened - accidental or otherwise.

A randomly tainted container is impossible. This **** is made by robots. 

Just now, DR. CFL said:

I think the correct term in the “juice world” is doing a cycle. Hence clean tests and potential unclean tests

lol...i came fro the juice world/time in football when it was encouraged...i know all the terms..ins and outs..u name it

My question is why do all Harris' other clean tests mean nothing...does that mean all players are juicing and tests mean nothing..then why test?..just pointing out the stupidity of that comment

4 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

You will never hear any of that because like the Unicorn it sounds nice but does not exist.

This is a player who has been tested 8 times as a bomber, a player who said there Was a running joke in the clubhouse about how often he gets tested. You gotta be pretty stupid to think he knowingly did this.. The fact trace amounts,what is a trace amount anyways? Were found suggests contamination. Cuz what is the point in taking a tiny amount of dbol anyway when a tiny amount would do nothing. 

Logic? Nah who needs that. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Fizz said:

How many times did Lance Armstrong test clean until he didn't? How did that workout for him and his legacy? Or maybe Barry Bonds? 

those guys also had a team of physicians and therapists working with them..not even the same thing...pull at more straws why don't ya...