Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

Lutherselbo, Do or Die, Lyin'Guy, Stan Peters

Those are a few of the posters of RF I try to emulate- fans from other teams being proper guests

Just here to talk football- preferably the 3 down kind- are their times I type and want to talk trash back?, oh yah,  but I remember I am in your house , so hit delete not send 

As I've said before - these sites are more alike than I think some want to admit- and that's ok

40+ yrs ago I probably watched more Bomber games - saw more of Dieter,  House, Poplawski et al because of the stupid blackout rules,  and Taylor Field never "selling out" because they   could always fit one more ass ( there's your hanging curveball- flame away) onto hemorrhoid hill, so Rider home games never made it to TV 

Edited by VoR

2 hours ago, VoR said:

Lutherselbo, Do or Die, Lyin'Guy, Stan Peters

Those are a few of the posters of RF I try to emulate- fans from other teams being proper guests

Just here to talk football- preferably the 3 down kind- are their times I type and want to talk trash back?, oh yah,  but I remember I am in your house , so hit delete not send 

As I've said before - these sites are more alike than I think some want to admit- and that's ok

40+ yrs ago I probably watched more Bomber games - saw more of Dieter,  House, Poplawski et al because of the stupid blackout rules,  and Taylor Field never "selling out" because they   could always fit one more ass ( there's your hanging curveball- flame away) onto hemorrhoid hill, so Rider home games never made it to TV 

CFL games didn't make it onto local TV if they were sold out 40 years ago or not.

14 minutes ago, Esks1975 said:

CFL games didn't make it onto local TV if they were sold out 40 years ago or not.

We were rural Sask - outside the ?75? Mile radius dubbed local - could get from yorkton or a clear night from Brandon

And I guess it was closer to 30 than 40 yrs - 

Mid 80's was when they had the 90% sellout rule for lifting blackout 

6 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Willie's going to steal the ******* thing and prance around Mosaic with it!

Willie is a bit of a prancer, that's concerning.  Funny what a year does.  Last year he was a no class piece of garbage playing the banjo at the banjo bowl. I should bump that thread so we can all enjoy the comments about him and how no one here would want him and the Bombers have too much class to have him on team  etc..

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

It's grade school and makes the team look ridiculous. More importantly it makes the league look cheesey. Grow up and act like professionals. 

Thanks Simoni for your input about being professional 

9 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

The least you could do is ask them what they are afraid of.    

First of all the least I could do implies I owe you something which I don't. Secondly, pretty sure no one is scared of you or your posts

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Willie is a bit of a prancer, that's concerning.  Funny what a year does.  Last year he was a no class piece of garbage playing the banjo at the banjo bowl. I should bump that thread so we can all enjoy the comments about him and how no one here would want him and the Bombers have too much class to have him on team  etc..

I don’t deny I was a Willie hater last year, likely expressed some is the sentiment you describe. 

Let’s look at it as what else changed this year? Oh yeah, he’s not playing for an absolute ****** bag and is playing for a total pro so he acts like a total pro. 

A real good shot at Defensive player of the year if he keeps this level of play up. 

46 minutes ago, Ripper said:

That's the difference of a good head coach does. 

Willie doesnt act like a fool like last year..it was the culture there..I used to think it was Carter

But watching the team the players who drive the doucher look at me bus are Gainey..Edem..Purifoy and Marshall..total me me guys and ones who have a hard time handling acting like u been there pros

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

You know you want one.  

We want to steal an idea from college kids except make it worse? 

No

The turnover chain in Miami is a cool thing for college kids, only given for turnovers, and fits their culture in Miami.

Not lame AF like the one you guys hand for every play with some office motivational slogan. In Regina of all places 

Edited by Geebrr

yeah....pretty sad actually....I can see mimicking it for an exceptional game changing play...but cmon man....this is pro ball...I'd be embarrassed if my team did that...almost as sad and embarrassing as when Gainey was begging for a car to use on the broadcast..like 3 or 4 times in the game where Jennings gifted him those 3 picks...pathetic

8 hours ago, VoR said:

We were rural Sask - outside the ?75? Mile radius dubbed local - could get from yorkton or a clear night from Brandon

And I guess it was closer to 30 than 40 yrs - 

Mid 80's was when they had the 90% sellout rule for lifting blackout 

isn't all of Sask rural??.. 😉

5 hours ago, Zontar said:

It's grade school and makes the team look ridiculous. More importantly it makes the league look cheesey. Grow up and act like professionals. 

How quickly you forgot about Swagerville!

It's for team building nothing more. If TSN hadn't made such a show of it, it would not be noticed by the fans at all.

1 minute ago, Fizz said:

How quickly you forgot about Swagerville!

It's for team building nothing more. If TSN hadn't made such a show of it, it would not be noticed by the fans at all.

Swaggerville and at least that was original.

Not stealing a much cooler idea from college kids. 

Lame AF. Your players are looking for cameras with their dumb chain that is even too low budget for a Claire's.

Edited by Geebrr