Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the more **** I read, the angrier I get and I just want the team to use this as another rallying point. Go out and kick the **** out of everyone and win a cup...in spite of everyone.

Its either going to bring them closer together or tear them apart. 

My guess is it brings them together based on how O'Shea has been running this team. Here's hoping! 

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Well one thing for sure - CFL needs a better social media policy

Will be interesting to see how the CFLPA handles matters like this moving forward. 
I mean, Hecht kinda deserves what he's getting. But in the off season all you heard was "CFL brotherhood this, CFL brotherhood that". They all look like a bunch of dummies jumping on one another. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Will be interesting to see how the CFLPA handles matters like this moving forward. 
I mean, Hecht kinda deserves what he's getting. But in the off season all you heard was "CFL brotherhood this, CFL brotherhood that". They all look like a bunch of dummies jumping on one another. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

Makes CFL look bush league...

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Reaves is a total asshat.

2 hours ago, M.Silverback said:

Nice to see Duron Carter wading into things with his "insights". Every day his hall of fame father must pour himself three fingers of whiskey, drain it, then cry into a pillow thinking about his son. 

Naturally useless Duron, you stay NATURALLY USELESS.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

42 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the more **** I read, the angrier I get and I just want the team to use this as another rallying point. Go out and kick the **** out of everyone and win a cup...in spite of everyone.

When they win the cup this year it is going to be the most spite filled cup every and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

When they win the cup this year it is going to be the most spite filled cup every and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

in fairness, you've had a pretty full bag of f***-you's that you've been meaning to unload for awhile now...

I guess. Who the **** are Reaves and Renfrow anyway. Harris is a star in the CFL.. Local guy... Hes likeable cuz he is a genuine dude, a good guy. A bro. 

Reaves is Willards lesser son. Brother in Nhl. Hes Cfl cuz ratio. Not cuz hes good. 

Renfrow? Seriously.. Out of the league sooner. 

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Half of the thread on riderfans is them bitching about bomber fans and acting superior. So classic riderfans stuff I suppose. God do I want streveler to RIP that team a new ******* on Sunday.

So basically the same as here?  Especially from you.  Anyone who disagrees with you is a idiot?  I'll never understand why fans go read the other site and then talk about it on the other.  Sign up and say your piece.  I get venom here but I show up and take it.  I don't hide from it. 

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

So basically the same as here?  Especially from you.  Anyone who disagrees with you is a idiot?  I'll never understand why fans go read the other site and then talk about it on the other.  Sign up and say your piece.  I get venom here but I show up and take it.  I don't hide from it. 

Image result for woah just take it easy man

35 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You are insane if you think there are as many rude and ignorant posters here as what riderfans has.  Tell them to let me back in over there and I'll start a post and show you who they are.  

And you don't say everything you say over there on here.  You sure leave your dumb Bomber comments off of here.  

Edited by NorthernSkunk

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

At the end of the day, fans gonna be fans. The riders organization and fanbase isnt the one to take a moral high ground after all we say in recent years under jones. If you pissed hot in the nfl and got cut that pretty much made you top of his list. And to be frank, thats ok. But you gotta own it. Cant have it both ways. This is a critically sad case of contaminated supplements. But great teams dont get beat by the breaks. The rise above, next man up no excuses. 

I still expect to see a split. Its a huge trap game for the riders with soo many bombers hurt. The team, and especially line would run through a brick wall for harris and I think they are gonna play their best and nastiest on LD. We have a LOT of possible runners at any given time, and many of them are dangerous. The riders wont know what to game plan for. I also fully believe streveler will have a bounce back game. He may or may not be nubrady. But its very rare for any pro, especially a young guy to follow up their worst game with another bad game. Even if its a return to his average performance as a starter, and he puts up 150-200 on decent efficiency 1-0 or 2-1 with 50 ish yards rushing thats a tough win to get with how the defense is playing. 

4 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

You are insane if you think there as many rude and ignorant posters here as what riderfans has.  Tell them to let me back in over there and I'll start a post and show you who they are.  

I don't run the site, I have no say in who posts and who doesn't.  Quick side note, you mentioned something about wife being not well,  I really hope that goes well for you. Straight up man.  My wife is my best friend and the absolute center of my world. I couldn't even imagine to pretend to know how that would feel.  

41 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Too many have been banned from there for saying their peace. Far more than have been banned from here, and for a hell of a lot less.

No comparison between the two sites as far as that goes.

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

You are insane if you think there are as many rude and ignorant posters here as what riderfans has.  Tell them to let me back in over there and I'll start a post and show you who they are.  

And you don't say everything you say over there on here.  You sure leave your dumb Bomber comments off of here.  

The riders have become the redsox of canadian football. Back before they broke the curse of the big bambino they were a generally well thought of group league wide. Every one had their favorite team, and every ones second favorite team was who ever was playing the yankees. Post streak snapping they turned into the loud mouth Dbags and supplanted the loathed yankees and their fans as the least liked in baseball. 

Suddenly the riders fanbase regards them selves as the yankees of the cfl. On social media, in person, and on forums they chant about our drought when the average gap between their grey cups is similar to our worst ever drought. 

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I don't run the site, I have no say in who posts and who doesn't.  Quick side note, you mentioned something about wife being not well,  I really hope that goes well for you. Straight up man.  My wife is my best friend and the absolute center of my world. I couldn't even imagine to pretend to know how that would feel.  

Yeh thanks for the nice words about havin a wife...yes it's tough but she is fighting it right now, another test tomorrow and hopefully good news.  Now back to the topic,  I know you don't run the site but everyone there knows you. The least you could do is ask them what they are afraid of.  I can be respectful while asking a real question.  Technically I never did anything wrong other than make a few mad over some facts probably.