Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

trace amounts as well...would do nothing to enhance anything...so why even risk that...you need at least 25 to 100 mg of any substance every other day depending on how you took it (oral/injection) for any benefit..

I'm not familiar enough with microdosing, but it is a big issue in testing.

Guys have also proven batches were contaminated but I don't think it is cheap or easy. Josh Barnett and Yoel Romero in the UFC come go mind.

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

trace amounts as well...would do nothing to enhance anything...so why even risk that...you need at least 25 to 100 mg of any substance every other day depending on how you took it (oral/injection) for any benefit..

Everyone too busy wringing their hands that they ‘have’ to judge Harris to actually read your posts ha 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Definitely makes me really sad. Taints all the good stuff around him, like the recent record that he broke.....all the hype about how good he's been. All the talk about MOP this year? Out the window completely. Just for optics sake, he'll get ZERO votes for awards at the end of the year...

Thought the same thing 

Sad

well... after listening to that press conference, I have to feel like there is more to come from this.  Harris didn't once say "I'm looking forward to putting this behind me and getting back on the field in a couple weeks".  Is there another failed test going to come to light shortly, consequently ending his season??   He sounded completely dejected.

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

kinda funny Jordan Reaves chirping Andrew on twitter...He whom i know for a fact has used juice...now thats funny

And you know the whole....selling cocaine thing lol. That boy is a fool. Wants to be a pro but is just too much of entitled child. I don't know him personally, but I know the crowd he hangs out with in Winnipeg, his overall demeanor and attitude never surprises me. He's a full on pretender.

My Question... if he is taking PE supplements- why metandienone? it is not even one of the good ones available now... it has been out of circulation in the PE "choice of PE drug for at least a decade. I would expect that if he was usuing.. it would be the newer better stuff. Couple that with the trace amounts found and the fact supplement contamination is a real thing and there are extensive studies on it- I am inclined to believe AH33. I would even believe him if he was still playing with BC.  I mean FFS, vitamin C, multivitamin and magnesium tablets were confiscated, which contained cross-contaminations of stanozolol and metandienone.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I don't like it...but I'm not upset by it. Nor will it take anything away from what I think of Harris. I laugh at all these CFLer's talking **** to Hecht on twitter like they don't know anyone who currently is, or haven't tried it themselves. GTFO here. You aint' cheatin' you ain't Tryin! Bombers vs the WORLD now.

When we win the Cup nobody will care.

It is unfortunate though.

For sure there are a **** ton of players in the CFL using 

Dbol...an older steroid if masked..the masking agent is detectable...newer drugs though not so much...and a trace amount showing after a clean test...10 days later would do nothing for an athlete..and even if he took what would be the required 10-20 mg dose orally at the very very least to get any benefit would have been 5 days of dosing and would have showed up as a full concentration as that oral would take a minimum of 14 days from last dose and the liver filtering it to be undetected other than maybe trace amounts still in fat cells...and the fat cell test is never done

I believe him...as I as well as many others knew how to circumvent the NCAA testing back in the day...because you knew when you would be tested, so I have a good handle on time lines and doses