Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

AS someone who has first hand knowledge of this from my past...as have used..and saw back when teams actually encouraged and administered to you if you wanted and it so I have to side with Andrew for a few reasons

Teams gave a very thorough tutorial so to speak on what each drugs duration in your system was and where it would show test wise..blood..urine and the drugs half life. Also from testing protocol when urine and blood test are administered...and came back clean like they did then the athlete wasn't using...the only other thing that could be done above and beyond that to go one step further is fat samples as it lingers there...but that is never done

...and then a subsequent urine test 10 days later came back with minimal traces of it showing??...makes no sense and has to be some type of contamination or a bad test....even with an oral steroid taken immediately after his first test..the weakest of the weak would show large amounts in system for at least 14 days...undeniable amounts

Also the drug he is apparently accused of is pretty much impossible to get now...more or less discontinued other than from black market suppliers...And I have never heard of a professional athlete going that route to get a drug...basically not made from a legit producer...way to many risks in that.

Thats also why we got an extensive list of supplement companies as well where their "proprietary" blends of ingredients didn't actually say what amount of what was in it..or even if all ingredients are even listed..also as odd as it may seem that industry isn't even regulated, and companies can put whatever they want in their stuff without any recourse, or inspection  and things are only pulled off shelves or investigated after reports of questionable things....sadly a lot of time that is deaths or serious health issues

Thanks for the insight - this thread was getting ridiculous

If he was being tested more than anyone then you would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to knowingly do it.

That is the only weight I'll put in his answer that I would give to any player.

Has any team in the history of planet earth got more luck than this year's Riders? It is insane 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

I want to believe Harris, but that's the oldest excuse in the book... I don't know enough to know anything so I'll just focus on yet another bomber backup stepping in and doing the job.

That's the problem. Nearly everybody who gets caught uses the same excuse, so after awhile it gets hard to believe anybody.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

If he was being tested more than anyone then you would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to knowingly do it.

That is the only weight I'll put in his answer that I would give to any player.

Has any team in the history of planet earth got more luck than this year's Riders? It is insane 

They Lost their starting QB on the first pass of the season... that is not really luck... unless you meant bad luck.

25 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Throw the book at him. Don't want to see any appeal or more excuses.

Love him, heart and soul guy, but rules is rules.

He damn well knew what he was doing.

He did the crime, now do the time man.

Sorry Dr. Zaius I suspect you're not a real doctor, we should wait for a second opinion from Dr. CFL.  

Definitely makes me really sad. Taints all the good stuff around him, like the recent record that he broke.....all the hype about how good he's been. All the talk about MOP this year? Out the window completely. Just for optics sake, he'll get ZERO votes for awards at the end of the year...

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

trace amounts as well...would do nothing to enhance anything...so why even risk that...you need at least 25 to 100 mg of any substance every other day depending on how you took it (oral/injection) for any benefit..

Whose saying "trace amounts" though? Oh, surprise it's Andrew Harris!

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg