Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Blessing in disguise although you want him in there for the two against the Riders two games off and a super pissed Andrew Harris might not be a bad thing.

As long as you don't lose both games and derail your push for 1st place..... 

Just now, Engelwood said:

The issue is that the substance is not something that usually would be added to any suppliment. For contamination I would lean more to it being in a bottle he drank from or he actually took something.....

It's old school steroids right? Where's our resident Doctor in the forum?

I’m not down playing the severity of it but come on. Most players in the CFL are taking steroids, anything to get that extra edge, that extra pay cheque. When I played high school and junior football everyone around me was doping. Oh well. He got caught. He has to pay the consequences.

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

Just now, Goalie said:

Tiny traces suggest it was not something he knowingly took. 

Everyone is going to defend this because it’s Andrew Harris and we are Bomber fans but let’s get real.

He tested positive because he did it. They don’t just throw Dianabol into supplements, you don’t just whoopsie daisy your way into consuming it. The reality is whatever he was taking to mask it, he messed up and he got popped. And I say that as a huge Harris fan. But let’s not cover our eyes and ears and ignore reality just because he’s a Bomber.

16 minutes ago, Stickem said:

WTF.....he says he's been tested more than any other player....Why?? is there some sort of agenda here....Bad timing for sure......Bloody hell

Likely due to the amount of success he's having at his age. Not hard to see people who are on the look out for this type of stuff to be suspicious.