looking ahead-LDC

Nolby

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

As per Bauming...

Jermarcus Hardrick returned to participation, while Cody Speller’s status remains in question after missing the last two games. Darvin Adams and Craig Roh both look good to go this week.

Keeping our DL intact from last week and adding Roh would tempt the hell out of me.  Would mean our backup DB's would all be NI's....but to me pass rush is way more effective than coverage.  We could run 7 DL and keep them all fresh over 4 quarters.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

3 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Keeping our DL intact from last week and adding Roh would tempt the hell out of me.  Would mean our backup DB's would all be NI's....but to me pass rush is way more effective than coverage.  We could run 7 DL and keep them all fresh over 4 quarters.

That would mean starting Petermann or Augustine no?

27 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Well... I am crazy excited for the LDC- on paper we look to lose, couple with the fact that we usually do... it is going to be ******* awesome when we beat them without our QB, allstar RB, and many others...  Heads will explode...  and tears.... delicious rider tears of cray cray...

If only. Let me tell you, the bus I took home from the WSF last year was fueled by Crider tears.

48 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Cool - I thought he was platooning with Santiago 

either way I don’t think we can risk sitting Maston/Jones as a backup DB

but I’d keep McAllister and 46 Roh

Yes, we'll probably work both but we still have flexibility on NI side. 

I would love to see us start 7 on the line!

Edited by JCon

I realize this has been answered before in other threads but it hasn't applied to me so I didn't pay attention.

I find myself this weekend headed to the lake with wifi but no TV, can someone send me a link to the good streams. I am not a normal REDDIT user and can't find them on my own.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I realize this has been answered before in other threads but it hasn't applied to me so I didn't pay attention.

I find myself this weekend headed to the lake with wifi but no TV, can someone send me a link to the good streams. I am not a normal REDDIT user and can't find them on my own.

Thanks.

If u have cable at home. I'd suggest downloading the tsn app and logging in via your tv provider. 

3 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Thanks.

Who is your cable provider?

Most/all providers have apps to stream now

8 minutes ago, VoR said:

Safe travels to all heading down the Trans Canada for the game

Enjoy the trip west, for your eastward journey shall be sorrow filled 😉

eastward trip home sorrow filled Indeed. ... *points to belly*, drunk on the tears of the rider faithful and sated with the morsels of anguish from the sask folowers.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

all you guys trying to find a way to sit there and watch it on your 6" phone screen........ffs, we have the best radio PBP crew in the league by a mile! Take advantage! Seriously, at our cabin at Victoria Beach, one of the amazing, simiple pleasures in life is sitting around listening to CJOB Bombers football. During intermission we walk down our front steps and jump into the lake for a quick dip, then come back up for the second half. Cottage life is all about being tech-free as much as possible. Go old school this weekend with the Bombers broadcast.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

all you guys trying to find a way to sit there and watch it on your 6" phone screen........ffs, we have the best radio PBP crew in the league by a mile! Take advantage! Seriously, at our cabin at Victoria Beach, one of the amazing, simiple pleasures in life is sitting around listening to CJOB Bombers football. During intermission we walk down our front steps and jump into the lake for a quick dip, then come back up for the second half. Cottage life is all about being tech-free as much as possible. Go old school this weekend with the Bombers broadcast.

In Thompson at Paint Lake, I sit on my dock and fish with my TV on a milk crate. Watch the game...then a fish fry. Cottage living. Had to run 150 ft of cable wire from my dish though....lol.

Edited by gcn11