Ottawa @ SSK GDT.

Zontar

Riders are better than I gave then credit for record wise so far..but they need to prove it against the west..and not just against bc...

I dont see a solid well rounded team there..too many me me..look at me players and attitude too

40 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The 7-11 guy turns Raj's hatred of dumb white guys into a terrorist calling & he joins ISIS. Stealing his lunch & mocking him was the final straw.

In the sequel, he gets offered a job on a telephone helpline but instead auditions for a Bollywood musical and becomes a star.

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I made the mistake of browsing the Riders fans page. Good grief that was painful. I learned that Cody Fajardo is the 2nd coming of Ricky Ray, Montcrief is the best player on defense in the league and that it'll be simple to stop Streveler on the run.

This is a fan base that told us that losing Jefferson was no big deal because they had AC Leonard.

20 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

This is a fan base that told us that losing Jefferson was no big deal because they had AC Leonard.

Rider Nation pre-2016: who's AC Leonard?
Rider Nation 2016-2017: AC Leonard is amazing!
Rider Nation 2018: AC Leonard is overrated. (also the one year he got an all-star nod with OTT)
Rider Nation 2019: AC Leonard is amazing!

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I made the mistake of browsing the Riders fans page. Good grief that was painful. I learned that Cody Fajardo is the 2nd coming of Ricky Ray, Montcrief is the best player on defense in the league and that it'll be simple to stop Streveler on the run.

Well to be fair, Moncrief is a good player, but not best defensive player in the league good no. 

Are they still pretending that Micah Johnson is worth his big fat salary even though he's not putting up any stats?

Fajardo took advantage of the short field the defense gave him with those INTs and turned them into TDs.  He was very efficient.  He also had at least a couple other longer drives for TDs.  He did not turn the ball over.  All in all, a very good game by him.  Certain folks here would be praising Nichols for a game like that even if he threw for 70 less yards than Farjardo's 240....and yet it seems like Fajardo is doing it with smoke and mirrors according to some posters.

Riders are clearly better than I and many others thought they would be.  We will be in tough next week, even if Nichols was starting.  I will be happy with the split after the back-to-back games.

Nichols shredded the Ottawa defense though, like over 80% completions both games, more yards than fajardo had too. Beating shitty teams doesn't prove a god damned thing. Let's see how Fajardo looks against better defenses. I suspect it's not going to be nearly as good.