Ottawa @ SSK GDT.

Zontar

13 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Next 3 vs Toronto and BC...Got 6 total left vs Toronto, BC and Montreal.  2nd in the East is within reach.

Nope. Havent shown anything to suggest they could beat either team now. Almost devoid of offense. Two horse race in East.

40 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If anyone needed proof of how terrible Davis is......

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Wow. Davis is off to a rocky start and that has to shake his confidence and that of the team. Would love to see them stomp the Riders, but that doesn't look realistic so far.

Imagine being handed the starting QB job for half a season and just pissing the opportunity away, this failure to capitalize is going to haunt Davis for the rest of his days.

Nothing about what I see worries me...and put even a little pressure on Fitado and their offence wilts..they yammer on about our dink and dunk but that's their offence in a nut shell

It plays right into our defensive strengths..I can see them not putting it in endzone against us

And what a doucher that 21 is..act like a pro. He took 2 sucker punches at red blacks..and very poor coaching by dickenson now continuing with Purifoy on returns..he gets hurt doing that they are screwed