Its Time To Hand The Ball To Willie Jefferson

Zontar

Still laughing at two Professional football teams playing on an 80 yard field and were serious about it.

Still revelling in a victory on an opponent’s home field without our starting QB in a battle for 1st place.

Still in awe of a defensive performance that I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Willie Jefferson drove our team and, going forward, sets us up beautifully to wreak havoc on opponents who will shudder playing that front seven.

Defensive Player of the week...easily.

35 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was gonna ask about that, actually, because I feel like I'm not noticing Bighill as much as last year. But I defer to guys like Booch who know a lot more.....interesting that you guys figure he's starting to get it figured out. Good to hear...

When in doubt, see what Booch has to say about it. 

10 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

When in doubt, see what Booch has to say about it. 

I never at any point in my life played any kind of organized football, and I feel like at least once a week Booch teaches me something new about the game and I'm very appreciative of this...

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I never at any point in my life played any kind of organized football, and I feel like at least once a week Booch teaches me something new about the game and I'm very appreciative of this...

Pickup games in our backyard and on an outdoor rink in fall are the extent of my experience.  Sure, I've learned some things from being a fan, but you gotta defer to those who obviously know more.