GDT - Bombers vs Esks

JCon

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

so can we all agree that the biggest problems with the offense are Lapolice now? 

Id agree with this. Id also say tho.. 4 or 5 drops by receivers... So.. U can add 75 yards with catches. Esks are also pretty good on D. 

Even with the subpar passing (some not all of it can be attributed to drops) the element of being able to run the ball that Streveler provides makes him the preferable option to Nichols in my mind. 

How many times has a QB with over 400 yards passing (430) lost to a QB with under 100 (89)? 

Edited by Blueandgold

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

Even with the subpar passing (some not all of it can be attributed to drops) the element of being able to run the ball that Streveler provides makes him the preferable option to Nichols in my mind. 

And that punishing option run/pass stuff is demoralizing....especially avoiding turnovers.

Ideally we have both and make use of both.  I know the 2 QB system isn't ideal usually but with these guys and complimentary skills they have I think it gets us the Cup.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

11 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

so can we all agree that the biggest problems with the offense are Lapolice now? 

Milt Stegall thought LaPo called a great game. Recognizing both Streveler’s strengths and weaknesses and devising a solid plan to lead to a win. I think Milt knows a little more about offensive game planning than you, so I’ll go with his assessment, thanks. 

5 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I guess our AHL squad is good enough, after all.

I'm gonna eat this one. I can't believe we won this. The D looked like **** at times but at other times they looked all world. But they won this game, no question. Unreal team win, but I'm still very concerned about Strev as a starter...