GDT - Bombers vs Esks

JCon

42 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I am not sure how I feel about this... his win-loss record to-date is 52-47-0 (52.5 win %), whereas the lofty coaches he's saddled with are 63.75% (Bud Grant) and 62.32% (Cal Murphy).

You have to discount the first 2 season's really...since 2016 he is 40-23 as a head coach 

So...Eskimos Bombers tonight ...the new Battle of Alberta? - Morley Scott

👁‍🗨Wow, 44 less penalties (414 yards) than Edmonton. Let’s hope that ratio continues tonight..

The Bombers have been nailed for a league-low 67 penalties this season, totalling 599 yards. The Eskimos have a league-high 111 penalties, covering 913 yards.

Edited by Mr Dee

9 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Looking at their starting lineup - I find it odd that two Americans are on the right side of the OL, while a Canadian rookie is at left tackle. 

I don't know anything about that new-ish LT, but read some stuff earlier this week that suggested he's a poor Guard but a very very good Tackle (which is odd, but some guys.....) so we'll see. They'll be testing him, for sure...

26 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

So...Eskimos Bombers tonight ...the new Battle of Alberta? - Morley Scott

👁‍🗨Wow, 44 less penalties (414 yards) than Edmonton. Let’s hope that ratio continues tonight..

The Bombers have been nailed for a league-low 67 penalties this season, totalling 599 yards. The Eskimos have a league-high 111 penalties, covering 913 yards.

Interesting to note that Winnipeg hasn't been dinged for an off-side penalty on offence yet this year..attention to detail and perfection like that will be key moving forward with the Strev