Week Of: Bombers @ Esks

Noeller

9 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How anyone can think that we can win even if Streveler doesn't play well will be in a for a big shock when we lose.

things were already looking bad, but missing Harris makes the game a laugher....if there was such a thing as an "AHL Version" of the Bombers, that's what I feel like we have for this week. I'm gonna watch, because I always do, but........my expectations are very very low.

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

almost hope that Harris is out...or we use his sparingly...allow Augustine to show he can lug the rock just fine, and actually open Lapo's eyes to get him more rotational reps game in and game out...preserve Harris as we go

I agree that I'd like to see Harris rested, for sure...

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

almost hope that Harris is out...or we use his sparingly...allow Augustine to show he can lug the rock just fine, and actually open Lapo's eyes to get him more rotational reps game in and game out...preserve Harris as we go

Harris has earned a rest.  Pretty sure he doesn't want it though.

hey booch.....if it turns out to be true that you have fathered at least one rider fan,  do you think it will affect your status here ? 😜😆

2 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Harris has earned a rest.  Pretty sure he doesn't want it though.

hey booch.....if it turns out to be true that you have fathered at least one rider fan,  do you think it will affect your status here ? 😜😆

Careful they will use anything he says here against him on their **** show of a forum. You can't see it rider fans but I'm giving you the finger!

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

this feels like a giant lord of horse poop and I fully expect Harris to sit.......

At no point in that quote does he actually say anything about next game.  "He should be good; (eventually), I feel good about him playing (someday).  Mike O'Shea, you magnificent wordsmithing bastard!

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

things were already looking bad, but missing Harris makes the game a laugher....if there was such a thing as an "AHL Version" of the Bombers, that's what I feel like we have for this week. I'm gonna watch, because I always do, but........my expectations are very very low.

We got em right where we want em