Week Of: Bombers @ Esks

Noeller

I'm expecting big things from Augustine behind this o-line. He's looked really good in limited action. 

I think Sask made a mistake letting him go.

Also this forces Lapo to not neuter Streveler by designing an offence where every 3rd throw is within 2 yards of the LOS and 75% of them are to Harris.

Edited by Dr Zaius

why tho...Edm has beat Toronto and BC and barely squeeked by Ottawa...They beat Montreal i the beginning of the season, but against good teams..Us..Cgy and the new improved  Als, and yup I consider them good, they are winless .

So why are they this insurmountable opponent?...they have feasted on the bottom 2 teams...and are under .500 against teams .500 or better

Edited by Booch

17 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I'm expecting big things from Augustine behind this o-line. He's looked really good in limited action. 

I think Sask made a mistake letting him go.

Also this forces Lapo to not neuter Streveler by designing an offence where every 3rd throw is within 2 yards of the LOS and 75% of them are to Harris.

If harris cant go, id start John Santiago and have augustine as a back up still. He has looked good in clean up, but our RB useage is too  important to put entirely on augustine. I would also weave in Demski with more run plays. 

But look at harris' career. Too soon to write off if he will play or not. The guy is a tank and rarely misses games. 

Yeah Edmonton is a good team, but we can beat them. The rely a lot on getting pressure on the opposing QBs and we have a team that should be able to scheme around that. We got a chance, gotta do what they always do. Minimize mistakes and capitalize on their own opportunities.

John Lennon is the recipient of my latest apology:

We're playing those mind games together
Moving the yardsticks, planting the seeds
Playing the MOS guerrilla
Chanting the mantra, rumours on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda poster dudes lifting the veil
Doing the MOS guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail
Spin is the answer and you know that for sure
Spin is more power
You got to let it, you gotta let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the head coach, out of the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our rosters in space and in time

29 minutes ago, do or die said:
John Lennon is the recipient of my latest apology:

We're playing those mind games together
Moving the yardsticks, planting the seeds
Playing the MOS guerrilla
Chanting the mantra, rumours on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda poster dudes lifting the veil
Doing the MOS guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail
Spin is the answer and you know that for sure
Spin is more power
You got to let it, you gotta let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the head coach, out of the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our rosters in space and in time

Acid instead of gin today I see...

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah Edmonton is a good team, but we can beat them. The rely a lot on getting pressure on the opposing QBs and we have a team that should be able to scheme around that. We got a chance, gotta do what they always do. Minimize mistakes and capitalize on their own opportunities.

Edm has had the best Ol in the league so far this year. Especially against the pass rush. But if any Dl is gonna get to them, its us. our combination of Size and athleticism on the edge with an interior you have to double and pray on is ideal. 

The big thing will be to again limit the moes ability to score majors. Harris has allways struggled to find the end zone and thats what our D is designed to do. If we dont give up long scoring plays we will be in good shape. 

I think our fully (or even mostly) healthy team vs Edm has no issues whatsoever.....but this week just feels like we're a shell of who we normally would be. The injury bug, as bad as it's been this year, hasn't really hampered our win/loss record, but I think this is the week where we really start to notice it...

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I think our fully (or even mostly) healthy team vs Edm has no issues whatsoever.....but this week just feels like we're a shell of who we normally would be. The injury bug, as bad as it's been this year, hasn't really hampered our win/loss record, but I think this is the week where we really start to notice it...

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BUY AN ESKS JERSEY ALREADY!!

;)

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Negatron