Week Of: Bombers @ Esks

Noeller

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

This would certainly be the pinnacle of adversity for the season so far.  Not at all expecting us to win this week but one can hope.

with an MOS team, you're always in the game....rarely, if ever, blown out...so there's always a chance. 

the next 3 are going to make or break us probably...  I'd like to think we can get 2 of the 3... probably a little wishful thinking, but hey...

the schedule coming up for all of the West teams is going to be interesting...  almost all division games for everyone so you have to think that they can play themselves out as well...

unfortunately, of SSK, Calgary, Edmonton and us, we probably have the hardest schedule remaining... we have SSK 3 times, Calgary 2 times, Montreal 2 times, Hamilton and Edmonton...

SSK has us 3 times, Edmonton 2 times, and then Calgary, Montreal, BC, Ottawa, Toronto each once...

Edmonton has SSK 2 times, Calgary 2 times, Hamilton 2 times, and then us, Ottawa and BC once each...

Calgary has Edmonton 2 times, us 2 times, and then Hamilton, SSK, Montreal, BC, and Toronto once each... 

I'm just looking at this as: it's a game against a top team, in their park, with our backup QB getting his first start in a while.  Our defense (though really starting to get nicked up) and special teams will always give us a chance...but even with Nichols this would be a saw-off.

I think .500 over the next 4 games is attainable at worst..and with all the west teams having games within the division moving forward they will always be a couple teams below us at the moment losing too...so the 7-2 start..and being unbeaten so far against the West really helps us.

Not that I would wanna go this route, but realistically looking at things, 2 more wins most likely secures us a cross over at worst..4...probably at least the WSF....

Season basically 'starts' after the next three games haha...

Whatever stats we want to cite, the only ones that matter are Points for and against... we're second in both categories

Going to be tough to win the next game but I'd like it to be close...  Edm is very good at home - Harris will hit 400+ yards passing and no TDs in the game

Split with Sask - its just the way it is...   I expect great battle of the Ds

I'm fine with 1-2 as long as we show up - we've already made the playoffs.

40 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I think it would make my decade.

There is absolutely no reason why this team with Streveler cannot compete with, even beat the Riders.  We have injuries but we still ought to be able to out-talent and out-work them.We shouldn't be out-coached, either.

Edited by Tracker

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

There is absolutely no reason why this team with Streveler cannot compete with, even beat the Riders.  We have injuries but we still ought to be able to out-talent and out-work them.We shouldn't be out-coached, either.

I'm trying to think of a significant area where we're inferior to them and I'm not able to.  

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I agree, I think we're going to go 6-3 over the last half of the season...

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

not worried about them in the least...where are they better?...and that's not even looking through Blue glasses...plus their dline is banged up...and they have zero depth to compensate any more injuries...I'm more concerned with Schmoes over taking us...mind you they play each other back to back at end of season with a lot on the line so one of em will be losing