I'm calling it...

66 Chevelle

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

Was this really necessary as a stand alone thread? 

what?  are we saving space on the front page for more "it's time to hand the ball to 'insert any random name here' " threads?  if so, I didn't get the memo... sorry... should I ask you first next time?

Edited by 66 Chevelle

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

It's already the year of the kick return. Sorry. Applications for 2020 will be issued next June.

you would have thought that I would have remembered that as many times as they said during the game, lol...

however, if it turns out to be The Year of the Back Up next year there probably won't be a league left... not sure there would be enough QBs to replace the amount of starters that went down this year, at least not good ones... lol...

10 hours ago, Starman115 said:

The Year of the Back Up QB

The Year of the Return

The Year of the Questionable Coaching Decision

The Year of the Questionable Spot of the Ball

They Year of the Oversized Burger to Ramble on and on About

Ha ha. I dare ya to start a thread about any one of these topics! 

11 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Same situation occurred 4-5 years ago with most starting QB's being knocked out, that season was the reason they brought in the stricter rule changes to better protect the QB's, apparently they haven't helped much.

Time to start hanging flags out of the QBs pockets?

10 hours ago, Tracker said:

Reilly must go into each game with about 20 pounds of duct tape holding him together.

Every time I see him in a game now I can't help but think of that scene with Nick Nolte in North Dallas 40 where he talks about how broken and beat up his body is.

Edited by Deiter Fan

30 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

Every time I see him in a game now I can't help but think of that scene with Nick Nolte in North Dallas 40 where he talks about how broken and beat up his body is.

Yup. His body and his Rice Krispies will make the same sounds in the morning.

30 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The year the streak ends for us. 

The qb injuries have been nightmarish for the league. Its a miracle that soo many young guys have played soo well. 

quite shocking actually... sometimes it may just boil down to matter of trusting that young, inexperienced talent... sure they'll make some mistakes but you don't really teach the 'good ones' much in the first place...

18 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

quite shocking actually... sometimes it may just boil down to matter of trusting that young, inexperienced talent... sure they'll make some mistakes but you don't really teach the 'good ones' much in the first place...

Yeah. Qbs are a lot more pro ready now then in the past but its still a surprise. More qbs are more athletic, more college systems are using offenses similar to the cfl etc.