Week 10 Other Games

rebusrankin

2 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Calgary IS STILL the team to beat. Until I see Dickenson shaking hands with the winning coach in the playoffs or (unlikely) Calgary misses the playoffs, I still say Calgary is on top of the mountain. They will be a better team when BLM comes back.

don't you mean "if" BLM comes back this season?  first it was a couple of games, then 6 games, now it seem a little bit indefinite, which could very mean he doesn't return this season... after all, wasn't this an injury that he was aware of from before the season started and it was actually aggravated and not a new injury?

also, Montreal actually beat Calgary, not Calgary beating themself or having a bad night and being unable to execute... I think Montreal could be legit... I'll say this, we play both Calgary and Montreal twice yet this season... I'm more concerned about the Montreal games than Calgary ones... may be wrong, but...

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

Khari deserves coach of the year at this rate... we all thought he was walking into the end of his career

instead he’s finally found Vernon Adams potential

Yes. Without a legit #1 QB Montreal wasn't going anywhere. Vernon Adams has been the most hyped ( for potential) in the CFL (except for Manziel) the last 3 years. It looks like he is starting to find his groove. Good for Montreal and for Khari.  Also shows that QB's in this league need time to develop!!!

Edited by blueingreenland

17 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

don't you mean "if" BLM comes back this season?  first it was a couple of games, then 6 games, now it seem a little bit indefinite, which could very mean he doesn't return this season... after all, wasn't this an injury that he was aware of from before the season started and it was actually aggravated and not a new injury?

also, Montreal actually beat Calgary, not Calgary beating themself or having a bad night and being unable to execute... I think Montreal could be legit... I'll say this, we play both Calgary and Montreal twice yet this season... I'm more concerned about the Montreal games than Calgary ones... may be wrong, but...

Mitchell may be afflicted with irritant dermatitis as well. Could be serious.