Week 10 Other Games

rebusrankin

21 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

This looks real good on the Stamps. I’d bet they kept BLM out another week because they thought they could beat the Als without him. And I can’t stand the way Dickerson constantly jaws at the officials. Yep, looks real good on them. 

Dickenson expected BLM to play this week and BLM said he couldn't go... Dickenson was disappointed and concerned.... 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Harris won as many Grey Cups as Cornish, more rushing yards, more receptions, more receiving yards, more touchdowns and more yards from scrimmage and **** Cahoon who was a fake Canadian.

comparing players never easy, especially from different times,

however, I ask myself two questions-

first- in their prime, who would I have wanted on my team in a Grey Cup, single game, winner take all

and second, who would I want to build a team around for longer term

While Cornish was a great player, I'd take Harris over him in both cases

and yes, Cahoon should not be on the list at all

Harris is the #1 skill player born north of the 49th. 

Edited by Guestingreen

at some point I expect his whining affects some of the referee decisions so keep it up Dave.

If a decision can go either way, one side has whining Dave, other side Mr nice Khari, who would you (unconsciously) go with.

refs have to be aware of his constant whining and sour face.

If an entire team can be "entitled" it's the Stamps.

Edited by Mark F

15 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Take a moment to look at the Als twitter account. Khari's post game speech is pure money...and uncensored too. Highly doubt the idiots running the Bombers social media channels would do the same thing sadly. Unfiltered content = best content.

That’s gold.  He’ll have them jumping over the moon for him next week. 

42 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

That’s gold.  He’ll have them jumping over the moon for him next week. 

why go I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Montreal just might be the team to beat?  I've always said that the mark of a good team is if you see improvement week to week... Montreal for sure fits that description... took them a bit to come together but they are playing good ball... and a gutsy win against Calgary, nobody expected them to win or pull off getting the game into overtime, but they did... Getting Posey back sure make them look like a different O too...

4 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

why go I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Montreal just might be the team to beat?  

Calgary IS STILL the team to beat. Until I see Dickenson shaking hands with the winning coach in the playoffs or (unlikely) Calgary misses the playoffs, I still say Calgary is on top of the mountain. They will be a better team when BLM comes back.