Nichols Injury

Noeller

5 hours ago, M.Silverback said:

Where is Neufeld? I've heard nothing of him. Last known photo. O'Shea says he's almost ready to go!

Related image

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Time+Tunnel+1960+TV+Show&&view=detail&mid=0CD27E1E60D78F3F73550CD27E1E60D78F3F7355&&FORM=VRDGAR

Mike O'Shea sent him thru the Time Tunnel. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Just now, wbbfan said:

Which prior to the bond era isnt saying much. And the best OL we had didnt have him starting. bryant bond goosen chungh and hardrick was hands down better then any combo involving neuf. 

noooooooooope.......I would argue it was better with Neufeld than Bond. Don't be ridiculous. Why the hate for Neufeld??? He's stayed healthy and DOMINATED at the LG spot. I mean, my God, him driving poor Riders assholes down the field in the playoffs last year screaming at them the entire way.......isn't that enough? The guy has been very very very good for the Bombers. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Which prior to the bond era isnt saying much. And the best OL we had didnt have him starting. bryant bond goosen chungh and hardrick was hands down better then any combo involving neuf. 

Disagree. Neufeld being CDN allowed more ratio flexibility.. I feel Bond is being overrated by people. Hes done a whole lot of nothing since moving on.

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Disagree. Neufeld being CDN allowed more ratio flexibility.. I feel Bond is being overrated by people. Hes done a whole lot of nothing since moving on.

Being more versatile under the ratio doesnt make it better. 

Done nothing? Hes the starting guard for edmonton, who have given up the fewest sacks in the league by a mile, and have the leagues second leading rusher. He didnt stick in sask as they tried to convert him to a tackle and he isnt a tackle. 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

noooooooooope.......I would argue it was better with Neufeld than Bond. Don't be ridiculous. Why the hate for Neufeld??? He's stayed healthy and DOMINATED at the LG spot. I mean, my God, him driving poor Riders assholes down the field in the playoffs last year screaming at them the entire way.......isn't that enough? The guy has been very very very good for the Bombers. 

Based on what? Bond was arguably our best OL neck and neck with bryant when he was here. The switch of hardrick to tackle and bond to guard took us from a poor OL giving up 10+ hit/pressures a game to going weeks with out any at all. 

Hes just not that good. He didnt dominate any one. He was a part of good lines at times, but his best contribution was the 6th ol. Not a starter. 

very good as a back up / 6th man. Solid as a guard. Not more then that. He was a massive pylon at tackle. 

Edited by wbbfan

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Neufeld's done a whole lot of nothing this year. Like he's done most years except even then there was at least a sighting or 2, The Mystery Disappearance of Patrick Neufeld.

And yet the OL hasnt missed a beat and is arguably playing better then last years line. Despite the lack of cfl games played and continuity. 

1 hour ago, MC said:

I would have no problem with bringing in Bridge for a look as a number 3.  The guy has won games in this league and he could pull one out coming off the bench down the stretch. 

Dude won games for Chris Jones who in 2018 had an occult power to win games he had no business winning.

Seriously I'd rather see the Fever back.  Dan L is just as good a runner as Bridge and has had a couple competent passing games in his career.

4 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Dude won games for Chris Jones who in 2018 had an occult power to win games he had no business winning.

Seriously I'd rather see the Fever back.  Dan L is just as good a runner as Bridge and has had a couple competent passing games in his career.

Bridge won as a change of pace to Glenn. 

6 minutes ago, johnzo said:

LeFevour ... You know that one hop passes don’t count right?

7-2 has made this board insane 

50 minutes ago, Floyd said:

LeFevour ... You know that one hop passes don’t count right?

7-2 has made this board insane 

My only point is that LeFevour is better than Bridge.

I don't want either of them but I think we'd be marginally less boned with the Fever running the show than with Bridge.