It's time to hand the ball to McGuire

do or die

27 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I'm already wondering what McGuire can do. I haven't seen anything from Streveler this year that tells me he can run an offense. And I hope he proves me wrong.

Was watching McGuire during warm up and he was launching them downfield with ease.So smooth.

Streveler has such an awkward throw but I'm hoping to see him do well as a dual threat QB. 

Edited by JCon

16 minutes ago, JCon said:

Was watching McGuire during warm up and he was launching them downfield with ease.So smooth.

Streveler has such an awkward throw but I'm hoping to see him do well as a dual threat QB. 

I've always though McGuire had more potential than Streveler.  He showed his accuracy as a passer during the pre season and looked quite composed in the pocket.  If Nichol's injury keeps him out, I truly hope Streveler succeeds and wins a few for us.  If not I hope that McGuire is given a chance to show what he can bring.   

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fyi it's stupid shitblike this that makes people think you're a troll. Toughness has very little to do with injuries, especially qbs and throwing arms. Dont be a ****.

????..... a minor injury could totally explain some of Mattys bad throws this year.  Sure he started great last night,  but then the freezing and/or Meds wore off,  and then whatever may have been bothering him reared its ugly head again.  Then having a big dude wipe him out from behind and land on him with all his weight made whatever was wrong even worse.   Some guys are tougher at handling that stuff....it's just my theory.  

I hope he is okay,  he was making the throws early we all wanted to see..... if he is out for any amount of time I hope it is not enough to affect his play when he returns... especially the playoffs.