3 stars plus HH Bc sucks

wbbfan

this is such a great play I can't even.  Starts off looking good with Couture, Desjarlais, Gray out in front.

Screenshot-from-2019-08-17-04-38-41.png

Couture casually disposes of 31 and keeps rumbling downfield...all credit due to 31, he gets back up and stays in the play.

Screenshot-from-2019-08-17-17-46-10.png

by the end of the play, pretty much the entire offense is out blocking for Lucky.  Love seeing these guys move downfield like a damn phalanx
Screenshot-from-2019-08-17-04-44-34.png

Desjarlais does a Paddy Neufeld and plows 32 way out beyond the end of the play ...as the Bombers celebrate, the camera pans past 32, sitting dejected at the 10 yard line...dominance.

Screenshot-from-2019-08-17-17-47-05.png

Edited by johnzo
additional screencaps

44 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was at the game and I am just wondering when the "BC sucks" chant stopped being a thing. I even tried to start a BC sucks chant in my section and everyone just looked at me puzzled and slightly offended. 

Think of it as the power of pity.  "BC sucks" was still a thing 2 years ago.

11 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I just remember being in the stands in 1980's and whenever we played the Lions the stadium would be rocking "BC sucks" chants constantly. Thursday night nary a one.

I heard some during the game and it might have been after the blocked punt.  I just deleted my recording of the game so I can't confirm but I definitely heard the "BC Sucks" chant at one point.  

But you're right, nothing like the good ol' days.       . 

Edited by B-F-F-C

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I just remember being in the stands in 1980's and whenever we played the Lions the stadium would be rocking "BC sucks" chants constantly. Thursday night nary a one.

That was when BC was competitive.  Plus we really haven't had real rivalry with them in a long time when both were near the top of the West standings.  Bombers playing for years in the East didnt help.

5 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Nevermind the BC Sucks chant, whatever happened to the Westside Sucks chant??? Man the old stadium was way more fun.

Yeah that was another one. Big Jake on the East Side yelling "Gimme a B!"  I also found myself tearing up in the washroom when I saw regular urinals instead of one giant trough. Oh well...