3 stars plus HH Bc sucks

wbbfan

1)the whole d line but especially big willie.

2)Harris....we are lucky to be able to watch him every game because he’s one of the best ever.

3)Marcus sales....he just makes huge plays 

HH goes to Hansen.....I thought the global stuff was pretty gimmicky but he held his own and then some 

1) Harris... You just have to tonight. 

2) DL. Roh goes down and Kongbo continues to show he's going to be a star. And Thaddy Hansen apparently is next up as a DE (MOS says in post game he's been training at the position) and shines. 

3) Sayles.... I said before TC started that he was my "player you're most looking forward to seeing this year" amd he's lived up to the hype. Amd then some. 

HH - Lucky/Janarion Grant... Teams are terrified of them and for good reason. 

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

So how hurt do we think Nichols is? Suitor was reading his obituary for the entire 4th quarter.

Happy Honker to Duron Carter for trying to sell...well, nothing, as a head shot.

This is probably for another thread but I'm sure it's a 6 gamer.... 

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

And he burned them the one time they let him have the ball. This BC coaching staff is all time bad. 

Yeah I was so happy to see a big return off that bullshit short kicking nonsense. Just ***** football that. It's throwing in the towel by design. No wonder bc can't win if the coaches don't believe in their players.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah I was so happy to see a big return off that bullshit short kicking nonsense. Just ***** football that. It's throwing in the towel by design. No wonder bc can't win if the coaches don't believe in their players.

I mean, the players don’t deserve the confidence either but your point is well taken. That team is hopelessly bad. 

Impressive:

Janarion Grant only had one kickoff return, but it was a beaut - 56 yards.

(06:23) M. NICHOLS Completed Pass to L. WHITEHEAD, caught at B41 (20 yds, 20 YAC), This was an important play for the bombers to get a 1st down and then a TD. That TD put an end to the Bomber slide that was happening. Huge play by Whitehead.

A minute and 20 seconds later, J. BARTEL Punt Blocked by M. SAYLES, Lost, Recovered by M. SAYLES at B9 (9 yds), Touchdown.

That TD quelled any momentum BC might have been developing. Huge play by Sayles.

That was game right there.

Then it was the Hansen sack..forcing a punt. Hansen had another sack but it was negated by a penalty.

After Nichols fumble, Bighill came through with a hit on QB and his own fumble recovery. Another huge play.

What? No receiving yards for Harris, but another impressive rushing total of 73 yards on 14 carries.

Best tackle of the night could have been Streveler’s after his tipped interception.

Sayles, (Sayles is quickly becoming one of the best players in the league don’t you know.)

Jefferson,

Harris,

Thomas,

D-Line,

Special teams 

All were shining tonight.

So many plays from so many different players tonight, hard to choose who was best. The D Line, including Hansen, was fantastic. Drew Desjarlais and Tui Eli did a good job on OL... I'm not even mad about the UR penalty on Desjarlais... bad timing but I'd rather have a rookie fired up and kicking ass than playing timid... just don't let it happen again!

So much potential with Lucky and Chris Matthews, you just know both those guys would be putting up 150 yard receiving games with other offences. But they did their part for us tonight.

HH goes to Janarion Grant for being the guy that BC is afraid to kick to then absolutely proving their fears were warranted the one time he got the ball. That stole momentum back in our favour.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Impressive:

Janarion Grant only had one kickoff return, but it was a beaut - 56 yards.

(06:23) M. NICHOLS Completed Pass to L. WHITEHEAD, caught at B41 (20 yds, 20 YAC), This was an important play for the bombers to get a 1st down and then a TD. That TD put an end to the Bomber slide that was happening. Huge play by Whitehead.

A minute and 20 seconds later, J. BARTEL Punt Blocked by M. SAYLES, Lost, Recovered by M. SAYLES at B9 (9 yds), Touchdown.

That TD quelled any momentum BC might have been developing. Huge play by Sayles.

That was game right there.

Then it was the Hansen sack..forcing a punt. Hansen had another sack but it was negated by a penalty.

After Nichols fumble, Bighill came through with a hit on QB and his own fumble recovery. Another huge play.

What? No receiving yards for Harris, but another impressive rushing total of 73 yards on 14 carries.

Best tackle of the night could have been Streveler’s after his tipped interception.

Sayles, (Sayles is quickly becoming one of the best players in the league don’t you know.)

Jefferson,

Harris,

Thomas,

D-Line,

Special teams 

All were shining tonight.

I heard on the broadcast last night that Sayles blocked 14 punts in College.  That's crazy numbers.

Also did I hear right. The Bombers offence has not gone offside yet this season? 

2 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I heard on the broadcast last night that Sayles blocked 14 punts in College.  That's crazy numbers.

Also did I hear right. The Bombers offence has not gone offside yet this season? 

That's what they said. Pretty wild stat if true (offence no offsides).