GDT-Tire fire vs Bombers

Nolby

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Question regarding Streveler's INT. From my view, the angle I was at, it looked like he was just trying to throw it away, avoiding the rush. Is that how it looked to everyone else? 

Yeah, looked like it. That is a tough position to be in with his throwing arm facing the LOS so the defender had an easy time swatting at the ball.

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

Question regarding Streveler's INT. From my view, the angle I was at, it looked like he was just trying to throw it away, avoiding the rush. Is that how it looked to everyone else? 

My view from.tv looked like he was trying to hit Whitehead.

If lapo isnt trying to get fired.. A very good run heavy O with Strev Harris Lucky Grant even can cause some big problems for other teams. Lets be honest.. Our O isn't lighting it up.. We are truly winning based on D and Sp Teams. 

If Strev can limit the mistakes we will be ok. 

300 yards of 0 a game. 7 and 2. 

Its unheard of. 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If lapo isnt trying to get fired.. A very good run heavy O with Strev Harris Lucky Grant even can cause some big problems for other teams. Lets be honest.. Our O isn't lighting it up.. We are truly winning based on D and Sp Teams. 

If Strev can limit the mistakes we will be ok. 

300 yards of 0 a game. 7 and 2. 

Its unheard of. 

until now 😲

54 minutes ago, JCon said:

49 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Yeah, looked like it. That is a tough position to be in with his throwing arm facing the LOS so the defender had an easy time swatting at the ball.

45 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Think he was trying to get it to Whitehead who was wideopen

I was really impressed how Strev took out the guy who intercepted his pass. 

54 minutes ago, JCon said:

Yep. Young qb mistake. Gotta know when to take the sack and when to toss it away. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Lets be honest.. Our O isn't lighting it up.. We are truly winning based on D and Sp Teams. .

I heard on the radio this morning that the Bomber Offense is in the top 3 of the league in most offensive categories other than passing yards. Now I will admit I didn't fact check this nor will I because it doesn't bother me very much. My question is, why is passing yards so hard to get over when the Bombers are winning? As far as I know they call more running plays than any other team which means they run less passing plays than any other team so if my math is correct, they would more than likely have less passing yards than....any other team. Again, I didn't fact check anything because it doesn't bother me as long as the Bombers are getting more Ws than Ls. 

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I was really impressed how Strev took out the guy who intercepted his pass. 

That was one of the hits of the night.

And yes, he was trying for a completion, but the trajectory was off. He was rushed...

28 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Guys, Westy just said on 1290 that Streveler isn't good enough in the passing game. I appreciate hearing this so I can not watch the game and spend more time on my knitting. 😉

The 1290 guys were unbearably hammering this home.