GDT-Tire fire vs Bombers

Nolby

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

2) Just win....don't care how they do it, or which phase of the game leads the charge, just win this week. We'll worry about next week when next week rolls around, but for this week....just win, baby.

I agree with this. I don't care how its done. Just fuking win. I don't care if Nichols throws for 61 yrds and 8 ints as long as the Bombers win. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

thats was when he had 3 legit threats at receiver to throw to...so you had to pick your poison in coverage...he doesn't have that now...we pay a lil extra attention to Burnham...have the D-line keep Reilly unsettled and pop him every chance they get..I see us strolling to an easy win to be honest

I was just going to add this as well. Duke Williams isn't coming out of the tunnel tonight to help him out, no Zylstra, no Derel Walker. It's Burnham, the decaying, fly-infested corpse of Duron Carter and that's it. I used to be terrified of Reilly because as @Noeller and @do or die said he always seemed to bang us on the 50/50 balls but I don't see that tonight. Even in game 1, a ton of his yardage was 2 throws to Burnham where we brutally missed tackles and then spent 50 yards trying to strip the ball instead of form tackle.

Edited by Nash00
forgot to cite DoD!

1 minute ago, Nash00 said:

I was just going to add this as well. Duke Williams isn't coming out of the tunnel tonight to help him out, no Zylstra, no Derel Walker. It's Burnham, the decaying, fly-infested corpse of Duron Carter and that's it. I used to be terrified of Reilly because as @Noeller said he always seemed to bang us on the 50/50 balls but I don't see that tonight. Even in game 1, a ton of his yardage was 2 throws to Burnham where we brutally missed tackles and then spent 50 yards trying to strip the ball instead of form tackle.

BEST description ever

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Last week, anyway.

the OL at the beginning of the year was embarrassingly bad, but it's better now...that makes 'em a much more dangerous team. The D still has a lot of question marks...