Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Noeller

Leos @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Mercy Marston gets his first start and Tui Eli activated off the PR. Suspicion that Speller will be the scratch and Desjarlais starts with Eli as the 6th....

I think you're right.  Last week, on the sidelines, it appeared Speller had a hamstring issue.  Best to let that rest, if they're confident in Dejarlais an Eli.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Didn't he start against the Stamps? Or just come in from time to time.

Pretty sure Humes got hurt pretty early and he played most of the game.

Edit: Did I mention that Humes went down and Maston played from then on?

Edited by BBlink

RE: the Walby burger: ugh. Reminds me of that Texas roadhouse that serves 64 ounce steaks and people eat until they barf. That would put me off burgers forever.

RE: the Lions/Bomber game tomorrow. A wounded animal is often the most dangerous and the stench of the Argo game is still in my nostrils. If the Lions are within striking distance at halftime, Bombers will be in trouble, because that was the scenario in the Argo game. Reilly is dinged up but still a premier QB, waaay better than Bethel-Thompson. Moreover, the Bombers have sucked at halftime adjustments since, well, forever.

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If the Lions are within striking distance at halftime, Bombers will be in trouble

I know what you're saying, but the Lion's have been the Kings of coughing up massive leads this year, especially the last two weeks. They've choked in the 4th a fair bit, so I'm not gonna be overly concerned about anything until the final gun sounds. 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Looks like BC has finally given up on starting excess Canadians and are going with only the required seven. Probably makes sense considering their Canadian depth is pretty poor overall.

It took them a while to stop pretending to be elite. 

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Good thing we have arguably the best run D in the league.... I have questions about our coverage/schemes in pass D but vs the run, our DL is stout... 

It’s going to be interesting - their success running the ball had a lot to with their improved pass pro. 

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

How much is it?  The Outrageous burger goes for $35.  No one in Winnipeg would pay that.

$45. 

Edited by JCon