Leos @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

Lions line is not 'garbage' anymore...  the glaring weakness is Norman's snapping - even before last game...  Jefferson could have a big game if Reilly bobbles a couple times

BC defence still sucks.  Nichols has to capitalize on this...

32 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Lions line is not 'garbage' anymore...  the glaring weakness is Norman's snapping - even before last game...  Jefferson could have a big game if Reilly bobbles a couple times

We know our front can stop the run and we know Reilly won't be able to move very well...

31 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Looking at that line...  it's still the worst in the league.   

34 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Jefferson has been getting consistently better each week and I expect he will be making life miserable for Reilly and company tomorrow night. Add in Nevis, Fatboi Thomas and Tank Richardson in the middle collapsing the pocket and I think Winston Rose and Marcus Sayles will get their opportunities to pad the stats

17 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think it's because Speller is injured.

I am really excited to see what he can do. I hope he gets a few reps.

But they haven't one-gamed Speller? That's odd. 

And, I thought the scuttlebutt earlier this week around here was that Neufeld was being a team player, hiding on the 6-game? I doubt that's the case if they're putting Eli out there. 

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

But they haven't one-gamed Speller? That's odd. 

And, I thought the scuttlebutt earlier this week around here was that Neufeld was being a team player, hiding on the 6-game? I doubt that's the case if they're putting Eli out there. 

He's game-time decision. Either he or Eli will be the 1-man reserve. 

I am curious how Eli is coming along. He was out of football for so long but you have to think that 12 weeks of practice should have him back in playing shape by now.

Unfortunately I don't expect we will see him play this tomorrow unless there are a couple injuries.

9 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I am curious how Eli is coming along. He was out of football for so long but you have to think that 12 weeks of practice should have him back in playing shape by now.

Unfortunately I don't expect we will see him play this tomorrow unless there are a couple injuries.

When Speller got hurt last game and he was trying to test himself on the sidelines, to see if he could get back in, he was working with Eli.  Speller would get into his stance and Eli would rush at him, to test his hammy.  Even though he was working on the other side of an imaginary ball, and it was only a mock rush, he looked to be in good shape.  FWIW.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Or, he has shown very well in practice. No one expected Geoff Gray or Kongbo to start this season , but here we are and they are doing well.

Edited by Tracker

14 minutes ago, Atomic said:

He will get snaps in the jumbo packages