Leos @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Mercy Marston gets his first start and Tui Eli activated off the PR. Suspicion that Speller will be the scratch and Desjarlais starts with Eli as the 6th....

I think you're right.  Last week, on the sidelines, it appeared Speller had a hamstring issue.  Best to let that rest, if they're confident in Dejarlais an Eli.

RE: the Walby burger: ugh. Reminds me of that Texas roadhouse that serves 64 ounce steaks and people eat until they barf. That would put me off burgers forever.

RE: the Lions/Bomber game tomorrow. A wounded animal is often the most dangerous and the stench of the Argo game is still in my nostrils. If the Lions are within striking distance at halftime, Bombers will be in trouble, because that was the scenario in the Argo game. Reilly is dinged up but still a premier QB, waaay better than Bethel-Thompson. Moreover, the Bombers have sucked at halftime adjustments since, well, forever.

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If the Lions are within striking distance at halftime, Bombers will be in trouble

I know what you're saying, but the Lion's have been the Kings of coughing up massive leads this year, especially the last two weeks. They've choked in the 4th a fair bit, so I'm not gonna be overly concerned about anything until the final gun sounds.