Leos @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

21 hours ago, Floyd said:

If there's any game for Nichols to break out of his 'check down' routine, it is this one... their DBs - aside from Grymes - are terrible and/or tuned out

Our DL should be in Reilly's face all game - Bighill will not let White have the same game he had against Hammie

Is it just me ,or has Bighill not looked like his old self since his return from injury?

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

I have heard the players -- the people actually putting their bodies on the line for our entertainment -- appreciate how cagey MOS is with injury information ... and if the players are good with it, then I'm good with it.

Also, maybe players expressed concerns that public comments about their specific ailments and treatments violated the Manitoba Personal Health Information Act, and the Bombers are just covering their butts...

26 minutes ago, nate007 said:

Also, maybe players expressed concerns that public comments about their specific ailments and treatments violated the Manitoba Personal Health Information Act, and the Bombers are just covering their butts...

You talk like players are actually people with feelings and rights and stuff.  You keep talking like that and you won't be allowed on the internet.  

I expect Speller will play, and if not start will be the 6th...it's not like he was knocked out of the game..he came in for short yardage and as well as the final drive

Seeing as Rios apparently practiced he may be pulled off the 6 game if he already hasn't been...if him and Humes aren't able to go..then it's Mike Jones I would think

1 hour ago, nate007 said:

This is a legit possibility since PHIA has previously stopped injury information from being shared with the public, in other sports.  A number of universities in the States also limit what they can divulge without the athletes consent due to HIPAA. 

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Doug Brown sure thinks it's bunkum.....thinks it's a total gimmick.

That's not what he said, he said Bighill was a shill cashing in trying to promote the thing. There is a difference. Especially since Brown falls more into the blowhard category than someone who will take a position based on extensive research.

35 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's not what he said, he said Bighill was a shill cashing in trying to promote the thing. There is a difference. Especially since Brown falls more into the blowhard category than someone who will take a position based on extensive research.

The tone of his voice sounded like someone else I know talking about Q-Ray bracelets...................................

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I smell a loss here. I was really hoping BC won last week. They are wayyyy overdue.

An incredibly short travel week, a hobbled quarterback and a team that's mostly checked out...  I think they'll still be overdue.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

That was an incredible segment on CJOB before the last game. Bob kept trying to steer Doug Brown very far away from that conversation and Doug Brown wouldn't stop talking about it.

7 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

8 games in we’ve scored less than 26 once, loss to Hamilton. 

Nobody should have any concerns about the O. 

Sure.  We have 9 touchdowns/drives that started inside the opponent 20 from special teams or D too.  Best thing we can say about the O is in the first five games of the season their redzone numbers were great and they didn't turn it over.  The last three have been a pretty big struggle.

4 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Maybe the thing on his neck is not helping.

I wouldn't necessarily deny this. The device he wears restricts blood flow. A very small amount by their claim. But still. Blood flow being restricted has to have some kind of affect on the body youd think. Maybe his reaction isnt as fast?? I dont know.. seems plausible at the very least.