Leos @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

Just now, BBlink said:

He played the last 2 seasons without getting hurt (18 games). That about quashes the notion that he is injury prone.  In football it is common to get hurt.

How many years has he been in the league? Almost a decade & since he was acquired from the Riders in late 2013 he's only played 2 full seasons. (One for sure. Not certain it's been two). This year, he disappeared the first day of training camp & his injury as well as possible return has been shrouded in mystery. He's missed more games than he played. That's being injury prone.

18 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why the secrecy with Neufeld? Is it because he is a constant injury machine & last year was just a fluke? Like why won't the Bombers say what's wrong with him? Or have they & I somehow missed it?

come on, that's easy, it's one of two things... it's either a upper or lower body injury... you should know that by now, lol...

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So whose the 5th OL if Speller can't go, do we pull Eli off the PR or Darell Williams?

I would like to see Eli in at least spot duty. Dejarlais took a few plays to settle in but acquitted himself well after that. I know there is the adage that you cannot have enough good NI O-linemen but Jeez, we seem to be nice and deep at that position and Neufeld's value is not increasing as trade bait. 

10 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Why? MR is great but likely playing hobbled. Burnham is all CFL but outside of that they don't have much on offense.

Oh, I was making a statement about our D vs our O right now......I really don't think Nichols and the offense were that bad vs Calgary, but the D was very suspect at times....

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oh, I was making a statement about our D vs our O right now......I really don't think Nichols and the offense were that bad vs Calgary, but the D was very suspect at times....

How many TD's did our O generate last game? 

Who saved our butts in the 4th quarter with a timely interception?