Lions @ Tiger-Cats

Zontar

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Crazy finish.  Guy Lankford lateraled too should have booted it again, damn near all of BC's players would have been onside.  And Hamilton needs to be ready for that quick kick, all they need to do is recover that ball, anyone.

Unfortunately that was Carter, even if he would have taken off at full speed they might have had a chance.

17 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Wonder if Reilly can even go next week.  His mobility was not looking good and I'm sure that ankle is going to swell up pretty nice as the adrenaline wears off.

Hey JBR, what's your take on their improved OL play?  Are they that much better or is it more Hammy's inability to defend the run? 

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Wonder if Reilly can even go next week.  His mobility was not looking good and I'm sure that ankle is going to swell up pretty nice as the adrenaline wears off.

hey I wouldn't cry about a limited mobility Reilly taking on our defensive line. 

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

Hey JBR, what's your take on their improved OL play?  Are they that much better or is it more Hammy's inability to defend the run? 

The Lions OL was firing out & getting to their blocks aggressively. John White looked like he was blocking pretty well when Reilly was throwing which helped. The play at RT was much improved with the new guy in there & moving Foucault to LG. Pass pro was much better as well but once Reilly got hurt he couldn't step up in the pocket so he was sacked.

Edited by SpeedFlex27